Recent content by freakazoid

1. F

Random apache 503 > PHP-fpm segfaults

Nope. I gave up. I set up a new VM with the same config and that still works as it should.
  2. F

All uptodate and complete directadmin rebuild changes nothing.
  3. F

Checked it, and no opcache
  4. F

Hi, Tried it, and make no difference. You mentioned OPCache, but I don't have opcache enabled;
  5. F

Hi all, I have a new DA server which worked fine, but for some curious reason it now apache throws random 503 error and I see PHP-fpm segfaults I updated all the packages, upgraded to the latest Debian. Did a ./build all to rebuild everything just to be sure. But is still keeps giving 503's...
  6. F

User can't access external Mysql server. Root can.

Well it's fixed. It worked after I rebooted the machine (the windows fix)... Not sure what fixed it but I did the following; I tested another DA server and that worked without an issue. So I thought it might have to do that the user I was testing was a migrated user from another server. I...
  7. F

They use the same binary. I'll try a differt DA server and see if I have the same issue there
  8. F

The user has SSH permission and is not jailed. Mod_security is an Apache module, that's irrelivant because it doesn't work in CLI. Something is blocking the network traffic of this user, and I have no idea on where to look. With over 10 years of running DA servers that's a first ;-)
  9. F

The DA server has this as output of iptables -L It looks like port 3306 is filtered by DA. When I do nmap on port 22 the connections show in both cases as open.
  10. F

@johannes , you mean to manage the acces to databases on the DA host? But that is not what I'm trying to do. I want to connect to an external database cluster. @Richard G this is what is happening. The following cli is from the DA host (ws17) connecting to the external DB 123.123.123.123...
  11. F

Hi Richard, That's not the issue. I can't access an external database. Directadmin webserver -> external DB server. From the Directadmin server I can connect to the external DB as the directadmin root user. But not as the directadmin regular user. So the user I create in DA can't access the...
  12. F

Hi all, I'm trying to connect to an external MySQL cluster and am running into a strange issue. When I want to test the connection and connect in CLI to it as root using this it works nicely; mysql -u username -p -h 123.123.123.123 But as a directadmin user it give me this error; ERROR 2002...
Back