Recent content by glio

1. G

I got /etc/cron.daily/custombuild 4 error

/etc/cron.daily/custombuild: #=#=# ######################################################################## 100.0% #=#=#...
  2. G

DA Login Bug(?)

Check your browser, it may blocked by your browser's plugin
  3. G

How can I block requests without a User-Agent?

one more thing: any one know how can I log ip inside? beacause my rule: USERAGENT_IP it not work, the log text is "Blocked empty user agent for USERAGENT_IP" and not the ip
  4. G

Thank you, I just make some change: SecRule &REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "@eq 0" "id:330001,msg:'Blocked empty user agent for USERAGENT_IP',phase:1,severity:2,log,t:none,deny,status:406" SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "^$" "id:330002,msg:'Blocked empty user agent for...
  5. G

if they're just few ip, but everyday they have randomly ips
  6. G

I was try this rule, but don't know why they here and without blocked SecRule &REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "@eq 0" "id:330001,msg:'Blocked empty user agent for USERAGENT_IP',phase:1,severity:WARNING,capture,nolog,auditlog,logdata:'%{TX.0}',t:none,deny,status:406" SecRule...
  7. G

Admin Backup/Transfer - Cannot View Dns Record Domain does not belong to you

evolution skin's bug, change your skin and try again
  8. G

Problem with brute force monitor

check your directadmin's all log(httpd error log, access log, mail log....), you may find why triggering this.
  9. G

e-mail account possible?

You need to change to evolution skin first
  10. G

Hi, I want to know how can I block requests without a User-Agent header or without a Host: header? because 99% of them is trying to hack in to server Thank you so much
  11. G

Is this log normal or?

NO, They try to steal your server information, block them
Back