Recent content by jeffer

1. J

Remove netdata

My files where located at: /usr/libexec/netdata/ I also had no uninstall script and found no way to uninstall with build options. I followed the tutorial here, this worked for me on Almalinux 8: https://learn.netdata.cloud/docs/agent/packaging/installer/uninstall You can test with a dry run to...
  2. J

Evolution skin Dutch

Can someone explain how i install this language pack in evolution skin now these files are online?
  3. J

AlmaLinux support

Interested in an answer. What OS will DIrectadmin develop they're product on. Will it be something like Alma Linux or Rocky Linux or will it shift to something like Debian/Ubuntu?
  4. J

Pro Pack?

This is why i join the discussion. Not to complain but to give feedback and my personal opinion. I always felt a strong community vibe with DIrectadmin and you are listening to clients. I'll try to tink about this some more and come back with some more discussion material. An easy way to find...
  5. J

Pro Pack?

I know, but getting a quick and straight answer on a forum from Directadmin instead of community is something i did not experience on the forum so far. I was mainly talking about CLoudlinux +, but kind of forgot the +. X-ray and centralised monitoring saves us alott of time and is even worth...
  6. J

Pro Pack?

This is actually a great idea. A dev and pro pack. I use cloudlinux, i dont need features that cloudlinux already offers.
  7. J

Pro Pack?

To be honoust. Git, Python/Java/Ruby/Perl/NodeJS support should also be in core license. These are becoming more important and i see no reason why Directadmin should not add these features in teh core license. So you might host 200 wordpress sites on your server, as soon as 1 person would like...
  8. J

Pro Pack?

I really like the idea of the Pro Pack. There is currently some functionality missing and this would be a great addon. I just have a couple of things i would like to highlight. 1. I don't mind paying for this, but it should be reasonable. If you offer this for lifetime licenses for free with...
  9. J

A mess with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on DirectAdmin.com

I came here through the other thread and have to give my opinion to this. I see no reason to switch to ubuntu when rocky linux and almalinux come to the table. There is no need for newest features on a webserver like this. I prefer a stable enterprise linux focussed on slow updates and...
  10. J

Pro Pack?

The problem i have with this support package is that whenever i ask a question like "Centos quits, what will you do" is considered as a question i need a support package for while this is just a general questions which should be answered. I would totally pay for this if i need to, although the...
  11. J

Letsencrypt: "Error during automated certificate renewal"

I run into this problem now ona machine. Is there any solution to this?
  12. J

Enhanced skin in dutch

Thanks!
  13. J

Error while renewing let's encrypt certificate

We had the same problem, this fixed it for us. (fpm / nginx setup).
  14. J

CustomBuild: ssl_configuration=intermediate setting will now also drop TLS 1.1 and older for exim and dovecot

I have to agree this is too soon. Clients are reporting problems which cost us alott of time. It would be better to still support this but set in options.conf if youwhat versions to support. Ofcourse in a couple of months we should all disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 but for now this change that is...
  15. J

exif and imagick installation

Is it also possible to disable imagick for 1 user / domain?
Back