Recent content by Snel

1. Snel

Global PHP-FPM status page via global custom2 variable

If it is Zabbix you're looking into: https://github.com/rvalitov/zabbix-php-fpm I'm unsure if we made private adjustments to this but we have this working on DirectAdmin servers (among others).
  2. Snel

We're using the following method: https://easyengine.io/tutorials/php/directly-connect-php-fpm/ Works when connecting to socket too.
  3. Snel

Why is the server-status page of Apache not available from localhost by default?

This is actually a very good reason. I'm unsure why I didn't think about this one. Thank you.
  4. Snel

Why is the server-status page of Apache not available from localhost by default?

As far as I know the default Apache 2 configuration allows connections from localhost to /server-status. DirectAdmin2 default configuration contains: <Location /server-status> SetHandler server-status AuthType basic AuthName "Apache status" AuthUserFile...
  5. Snel

This is technically impossible since alle websites have their own PHP-FPM pool and the status page is per pool.
  6. Snel

No, this will make the status page of PHP-FPM for all PHP-FPM pools available at the URL /php-fpm-status. We request this page through the commandline by making use of the PHP socket (in an automated way within zabbix). If you need the PHP-FPM status page publicly available through either...
  7. Snel

OK, release 1.63.8 has fixed this bug. It works as expected as of release 1.63.8. The correct filename is /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom/php-fpm.conf.custom2
  8. Snel

Ticket created, let's see if we can have this resolved.
  9. Snel

Tried this, doesn't make a difference. That's the last part, making it available through the webserver. For that part to work the pm.status_path needs to be set in the PHP-FPM pool settings. As explained earlier, I have everything working when I add the same code to CUSTOM2 for a specific...
  10. Snel

Unfortunately that doesn't help. Adding another value in custom2 through Custom HTTPD Configurations also doesn't work so it doesn't look like a problem with triggering the config rewriting.
  11. Snel

I'm trying to enable php-fpm status page for all PHP-FPM pools as per the instructions on DirectAdmin Docs and listed feature. Running DirectAdmin version 1.63.7 so this should be supported. I'm editing /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom/php-fpm.conf.custom2. I have created the file...
  12. Snel

How-to: cPanel to DA migration

The email account was migrated, but new mail did not show up in Outlook (I think, still checking in on this) until account was removed and re-added to Outlook. [edit]: The mailclient is Postbox 7.0.30, might be a client issue. Mail did show up on mobile without re-adding account so will test...
  13. Snel

How-to: cPanel to DA migration

We did a recent single user transfer from a cPanel server to a DirectAdmin server and it looks like the mailclient did not get new mail although the mail was available in webmail. After re-adding the mail account the mail was synchronised correctly again. Is this expected? DirectAdmin version...
  14. Snel

[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Hmm....I don't know why that configuration got traces to 7.3 version of ioncube. I removed that and this is now resolved. Thanks!
  15. Snel

[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Getting error with ionCube Loader: # ./build update_versions Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320180731,NTS, whereas running engine is API320190902,NTS Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 320180731. The Zend Engine API version 320190902 which is...
Back