Recent content by ZipperZapper

1. Z

Protecting directory

I somehow ran into a problem with Nginx and protected Directories again. I also found out how to make it work correctly, but I can only do that in one of the custom fields. I would like to change the format of "|PROTECTED_PATH|" in the Nginx-templates, but I can't seem to find if that's...
  2. Z

PHP and Exim can't update

I'm so sorry! This worked great though, thank you very much.
  3. Z

PHP and Exim can't update

Both PHP 8.2.11 > 8.2.12 and Exim 4.96.2-12-g29d01ae2a (weird?) > 4.97 updates fail. I tried using the interface and the terminal, both fail. The PHP update errors out here: checking if iconv supports errno... configure: error: iconv does not support errno no *** There was an error while...
  4. Z

Let's Encrypt stopped working

I tried generating a certificate with ZeroSSL which is apparently also an option within Directadmin these days (didn't know that before) and that one is succesful. Strange. Doesn't really fix the problem but it's at least an escape for some certs that where close to expiring now.
  5. Z

Nothing special to see there. If something was seriously wrong on the firewall/DNS front I would say the websites itself would be unreachable as well, which is not the case. Starting Nmap 7.80 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2023-03-02 18:04 CET Nmap scan report for XXX.XX (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) Host is up...
  6. Z

A few weeks ago I upgraded my server from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 20.04. I did the release upgrade on the machine itself and rebuild all the Directadmin software afterwards with the Custombuild plugin. All seemed to work fine, but now a few weeks later it turns out Let's Encrypt somehow stopped...
  7. Z

DirectAdmin v1.645 has been released

@zEitEr You're correct. That's how I first noted something serious had changed, one of my websites heavily depending on curl crontasks came crashing down. It really is a very serious change. Although in my case the curl actions are inside bash files called by cron, so hard to cover everything...
  8. Z

If I install 1.644 and run the backup it still breaks, but with a different error: ftp_upload.php exit code: 35 ftp_upload.php output: curl: (35) error:1409442E:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert protocol version curl return code: 35
  9. Z

The system has been working flawless for years. It started breaking recently with the v1.645 wave of updates. The most recent version did not fix it. On the other end of the line, nothing has changed. What steps can I take to fix this?
  10. Z

This has been quite a rollercoaster reading this thread. Unfortunately, my Admin Backups still don't work for me: ftp_upload.php exit code: 18 ftp_upload.php output: curl: (18) server did not report OK, got 426 curl return code: 18 Directadmin: 4c6940b34d995a6418287b8b89b4471eb07a9c19 OS...
  11. Z

Build MariaDB deletes all databases

I did rebuild Roundcube but that doesn't work (error as well). Now I set it to no, deleted it, manually deleted da_roundcube, set it back to yes and reinstalled it and now everything seems fine. Thanks.
  12. Z

@smtalk I somehow seems to have created a little mess. Turns out my regular backups now run into this error: RoundCube Backup Error: Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'da_roundcube.users' doesn't exist in engine in /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/backup_roundcube.php:150 Stack...
  13. Z

As I understand it correctly this will put the 'original' data back. Is it needed? It's been a few hours since the restore and I don't want to cut another few hours of data out if it's not needed. Edit: I mean: is it needed to make the symlink to make sure everything like backups and stuff...
  14. Z

Hi, Yes, that seems to be the case. The db's in the var folder are all created during the restore this morning. The home ones seem te be created when the websites were created. Which folder is going to be backed up by the Admin Backup function? Should I delete one of the 2?
  15. Z

Yes, update/upgrade is never a problem in regular usage. Mind this is about the "Build Software" tab in Custombuild, not the regular update procedure.
Back