Search results

1. SeLLeRoNe

Latest DA feature for rspamd WEBUI proxy breaks rspamc

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but somehow might be related. With SpamAssassin I was running the sa-learn command at user-level, so that the bayes would generate in the user's home folder. With spamc, if I try to run the command at user level pointing to the sock file, it would still return...
  2. SeLLeRoNe

Why I cannot rewrite dns record

Do you have custom entries on that domain's dns? If no, try to move the .db file somewhere else and re-run the command.
  3. SeLLeRoNe

DirectSlave/GO 3 - public beta

Fair point :D But Skype is better eheheheh
  4. SeLLeRoNe

Hi Roman, I'm fine thanks. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience, that really sucks! I no longer live in London, now I live in Spain with my GF and our little baby ^^
  5. SeLLeRoNe

Ok.. I guess it's settled it was you! I did notify DA Staff because I wasn't 100% sure and I was concerned that someone might have gained access to your account :)
  6. SeLLeRoNe

Well he managed to put the same message on his domain.. But what confuses me is the email address to be honest.. doesn't look like Roman's one and he is not replying on Skype...
  7. SeLLeRoNe

What do you mean no reaction? Did you add a new domain to see if it gets added? Already existing domains are not sent across unless you use a command from SSH, so to test you need to create a new test domain (even an invalid one as test.com) and see if the slaves.conf file get populated If...
  8. SeLLeRoNe

In the directslave config you need to specify the slave file for named and the folder: named_workdir /var/named/slaves named_conf /var/named/slaves.conf In the named.conf you need to load the slaves.conf: include "/var/named/slaves.conf"; That's it.
  9. SeLLeRoNe

That's quite strange... it should simply work with the sevice config I provide since that simply run the application as root as if you were manually running the command. Have you checked the system logs for error when you try to start it?
  10. SeLLeRoNe

Maybe you need to remove the "User" line, I checked my config and this is what I use: [Unit] Description=DirectSlave After=network.target [Service] Type=simple ExecStart=/usr/local/directslave/bin/directslave --run Restart=always [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target
  11. SeLLeRoNe

When you start it manually do you use this command? /usr/local/directslave/bin/directslave --run
  12. SeLLeRoNe

In console I assume you start it as root, so my question would be, in the config have you checked the uid and gid to be the correct one? The service start as user "named" so that might cause an issue if uid and gid are not for the user named.
  13. SeLLeRoNe

Also, DNS are DNS, a Slave replicate a Master in for the whole list of domains. There is really no point on having a slave that only serves specific domain present in a master, that's not what the salve is there for. It is literally a failover for the master, so it needs to be able whatever the...
  14. SeLLeRoNe

How to block IPs with Brute Force Monitor in DirectAdmin using CSF

As per error message, you need to disable firewalld, you can't have two firewalls running at the same time. systemctl stop firewalld systemctl disable firewalld Once you do this, CSF will be able to start.
  15. SeLLeRoNe

How-to: FTS (full text search) in dovecot using solr

I can't remember what port SOLR listen to by default, but if that port is not open on the firewall you can be assured that access to it cannot be done. If you add the solr process to the csf.pignore, csf will not complain about it's execution time, that doesn't mean will allow access to the TCP...
  16. SeLLeRoNe

How to block IPs with Brute Force Monitor in DirectAdmin using CSF

Are the script executable? Are the script correctly in /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/? If the permission are not at least "+x" (755) it will not work.
  17. SeLLeRoNe

How-to: FTS (full text search) in dovecot using solr

Should this be used instead of SOLR? Any specific reason to switch from SOLR to that? Any way to have it installed on a central node and have all servers connect to that instead of each server having a local instance? Thanks :)
  18. SeLLeRoNe

Ability to easily point subdomain document root

Yes it does and you have all the funciotnality as if it was a domain (meaning email @subdomain.domain.tld, subdomains as sub.subdomain.domain.tld etc) Having the domain root in /home/account_username makes things confused, having a domains subdirectory where all the user's domain are stored...
  19. SeLLeRoNe

Integrate OpenDMARC with Exim to have DMARC checked and report sent out

Hi everyone, in last few days I have been playing around with DMARC because I wanted to be able to check it, and report it as many providers are already doing, so I started to work on it using OpenDMARC. Here it is a small How-To that will help you to make this integration, depending on the...
  20. SeLLeRoNe

Opinion

Hi there, Evolution Skin look pretty nice, but there are some thing that maybe need a little tweak (sorry are quite random, i'm just checking here and there) :) 1 - Navigation, if i click the second option, i expect that keeping changing pages will keep my decision, now, every time i click on a...
Back