Search results

1. H

DirectAdmin API documentation

Hi there, The text on the API page is not correct (anymore): "For APIs, they're always the same name as in DA (when logged in with a browser), just with API added" I would like proper documentation of the DirectAdmin API. Including per command: from which version of DA available who can...
  2. H

API endpoints for available for admin?

Hi, When I try to get the endpoints below, I get the an error. /CMD_API_ALL_USER_SHOW /CMD_API_ADMIN_CRON_JOBS /CMD_API_RESELLER_SHOW /CMD_API_ADMIN_SHOW "You cannot execute that command" "The request you've made cannot be executed because it does not exist in your authority level" I can get...
  3. H

DirectAdmin version upgrade information

Hi, Is there a possibility to add the DirectAdmin version in the CMD_API_ADMIN_DA for example? Also include the most recent version, so we know when there is a DirectAdmin available? If we have this information, maybe a CMD_API_ADMIN_UPDATE_DA to update DirectAdmin remotely? This is nice...
  4. H

Quota file not readable?

Hi, I have an issue with the API / quota file(s). When I execute the /CMD_API_POP command, I get the following error: Converted into an array, I got this result array (size=8) 'error' => string '1' (length=1) 'text' => string 'Error getting the quota file' (length=28)...
  5. H

Build Roundcube error

Hi all, I have a problem with Roundcube. Currently it displays the error: "DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!". I checked the MySQL server, and the "da_roundcube" database does not exists. Also, the database does not exists in "/var/lib/mysql". The solutions online are, run the build script...
  6. H

Databases gone, not in backup

Hi there, I have a big problem. Yesterday, my server was rebooten because of a power outage. Normaly, that isn't a problem, but now my mysql server has crashed I think. When I tried to start it, it said: "MySQL is allready running". I fixed that problem, so I thought everything was fixed. I...
  7. H

E-mail questions / problems

Hi there, I have a few questions about the e-mail in DirectAdmin. 1) My customers, including myself, receive some e-mailmessages several times instead of one time. I don't know what causes this. I restarted exim a few times, but that doesn't solve the problem. 2) I get a lot of errors in my...
  8. H

Downgrade package, what happens with data?

Hi there, I have a question regarding the packages. I have several hostingpackages. Each with a different count of e-mailaddresses etc. What happens when I change the package of a user, which has fewer e-mailadresses allowed? Same with the number of MySQL databases allowed, does DA delete...
  9. H

DirectAdmin down after update 1.345

Dear, When I upgraded my DirectAdmin to version 1.345, my server isn't reachable via port 2222. I get a time out. There is nothing in the error / system log. It sais that the update was succesfull. I tried too restart DirectAdmin, but that didn't work. Why does this happends and how do I fix...
  10. H

SSL problem

Hi there, I have a problem installing a SSL certificate. I get the following error in my error_log: --------- [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `localhost' does NOT match server name!? --------- I searched on Google, and I found a page which told me to check the 'CN=' field. This...
Back