Search results

1. S

Issue with roundcube 1.2.5

Was trying to update with the latest versions on a CentOS 7 system, and am receiving the following error: ./build roundcube /usr/bin/mysqlshow: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Inserting data to mysql and creating database/user for roundcube... ERROR 1045...
  2. S

Anyone successfully updated just glibc to 2.5 under CentOS 4.4?

I have a situation where I need to update mainly just my glibc and glibc-related packages up to 2.5.x and am running CentOS 4.4 currently. How much would this break things if I were to just upgrade this and it's dependencies? On the other hand, has anyone done a 'live' upgrade from 4.4 to 5.0...
  3. S

Shoutcast hanging up Apache?

Since I've started running some shoutcast servers on one of my web machines, it seems as though, during the nightly apache restart, it's getting hung up and fails to restart because shoutcast is tying up port 443 for some reason... I haven't found ANYTHING in the configs or on google that even...
  4. S

DSpam Integration links

Jeff, Here's the start of the Exim/DSpam/SA links: http://dspamwiki.expass.de/Installation/Exim/SpamAssassin (This one is fairly in depth, gives router and transport blocks, but they would more than likely need minor modification)
  5. S

dspam implementation?

I've been playing with dspam a little bit, and it seems to have some reallly powerful capabilities. I've run across articles on how to chain dspam to SA so that dspam utilizes SA's findings, as well as some "per-user" dspam web console php scripts. Would be great to see the whole clamav, SA...
  6. S

Add your hosting listing now! FinestHosts.com

Please feel free to add your hosting listsings of any kind to the www.finesthosts.com Hosting Directory. Trying to resurrect this directory, and of course, there is a DirectAdmin Hosting category :) If you see any categories missing, please let me know at the contact link in the header on the...
  7. S

phpMyAdmin trying to DL sql.php on table browsing?

This problem just cropped up for me recently on one server, I had reinstalled a newer version of php 4.4.x (4.4.5-dev) but it had also worked with that before. So today, I reverted back to 4.4.4 and it's still doing it. Also in phpMyAdmin, it's showing a server version of 4.1.22 but a client...
  8. S

FC3 x86_64 and DA

Wondering if anyone has tried this combination yet. My one provider gives you DA for free, but only on 32bit systems, and only OS's that are approved by DA themselves. I had asked them if they would let me try to install it manually with 32bit compat and such without support from them (I DO...
  9. S

Any way to move packages between users?

Not certain if this should be here or not, if not, I apologize. I'm having an issue with packages and where they need to be in order to get ModernBill to sync them up properly. Currently, I have Admin level reseller packages defined, and then also have 'Admin' Reseller 'user' packages defined...
Back