Search results

1. M

PHP error after updating custombuild

Hi, I installed directadmin on a new server, I installed custombuild 2.0 and everything was fine, after a while I got an update an now I get an error: Error: Now I'm not able to do anything in custombuild 2.0 because the tabs are empty. I do see this in the logs: BTW, I did use php 8 as...
  2. M

Change default PHP version

Hi, I have a new server and we always rouncube. Now roundcube does not support php 8 (and I made some code changes there are still things that doesn't work as it should.) So In custombuild I want to set my default php version back to PHP 7. In custombuild 2 I change the php versions that I...
  3. M

Lets encrypt cannot add certificate for main domain

Hi all, Just did a setup of a new server and moved domains to the new server. No I'm running into some issues with Lets Encrypt. I select a few domains for generating the ssl: domain.com subdomain.domain.com www.domain.com this gives an error: Challenge pre-checks for...
  4. M

Requested 'sqlite3 > 3.7.4' but version of SQLite is 3.6.20

Hi, I try to update php 7.4 in the custombuild but getting the following message: configure: error: Package requirements (sqlite3 > 3.7.4) were not met: Requested 'sqlite3 > 3.7.4' but version of SQLite is 3.6.20 Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed...
  5. M

Install php extension amqp

Hi, I couldn't find much information about installing amqp, but I would like to install it on my server (for rabbitmq). But how do I enable this extension? I have custombuild2. In the interface I went to Customize Compilation -> php71 and I added --with-amqp after that I rebuild php but still...
  6. M

New templating system for Custom Httpd Configurations.

Hi all, Many times I'm struggling with templating in directadmin. I use NGINX and use the templating A LOT. (using symfony so have to make adjustments etc) I have to use a ugly and strange syntax to write the templates. I would like to see that get that system updated, I would for example...
  7. M

Mail not marked as spam

Hi, I don't understand why this mail is not getting into my spam folder: what do you guys do to block mail like this? Thanks! Return-Path: <[email protected]> Delivered-To: [email protected] Received: from server.domin.extension by...
  8. M

Mails are not signed with DKIM

Hi, I tried to sign my mails with DKIM but its not working. I followed the install guide: https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=569 Everything seems right I checked DNS: http://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html (This is a valid DKIM key record) I tried mail-tester.com: -1.1 DKIM_ADSP_ALL...
  9. M

Mark emails witouth SPF and DKIM as spam

Hi, I just need some help with setup of ESF. My Goals: Mark emails without SPF or DKIM as spam. What I did is, I changed the configuration of ESP: /etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf EASY_LIMIT = 55 EASY_IS_SPAM = 20 EASY_HIGH_SCORE_DROP = 100 EASY_SPF_PASS = -30 EASY_SPF_SOFT_FAIL =...
  10. M

Mark emails witouth SPF and DKIM as spam

Hi, Recently I get way more spam. Spamassasin allows spam score 5 or lower. But of the recently more incoming spam I wanna change the settings. Now, I only wanna accept valid emails with SPF and DKIM, screw the rest :) But how can I do this?
  11. M

Not existing user is using almost all his not existing disk space

Hi, I just received a mail with the message: "User mitchel9 has used up 0.00% of their bandwidth and 95.0% of his/her allocated disk space" mitchel9 is a old user and doesn't exist anymore. "# id mitchel9 id: mitchel9: No such user" There is also no dir in "/home/mitchel9" What to do?
  12. M

Backup problems

Hi There, I have a few questions and I don't know how to solve them: 1. Could not preserve times for admin.root.admin.tar.gz: UTIME failed. 2. /bin/tar: domains/domain.com/app/cache/prod/sessions/sess_19b5g73uaya7d8d2o6ombfccb2: Cannot open: Permission denied Got a lot more of the permission...
  13. M

Deploy User

Hi all, I want to create a deploy user. I want that user to accessible /home/{user}/... But what is the best way to do that? (I don't want any sudo permissions) Regards Mitch
  14. M

Data Backup

Hi, I making backups with Directadmin to another server, but those backups doesn't cover my needs. The directadmin backups overwrite the old backups, I would like to have more advanced backups. With more advanced backups I mean that I should have a longer history. But how to? Regards Mitch
  15. M

SSL Mail on IMAP

Hi, I have a domain with a SSL certificate and I want to send my mail secure. But how to setup that? I tried to check the box "use SSL" with port 465 but I can't connects. As servers is use: mail.domain.com smtp.domain.com Those 2 are in my DNS pointing to my server.
  16. M

custom vhost

Hi, I want to have a custom vhost. I know there is a Httpd.conf Customization but this won't allow me to add a subdomain with an other root dir. url: subdomain.domain.com location: /home/user/domains/subdomain/ What is the best solution for this? I tried to just edit the vhost file of that...
  17. M

Install apc

Hi, I just updated my php to 5.4.24 but I'm getting this message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Doctrine\Common\Cache\apc_fetch() and PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SessionHandlerInterface in (symfony2 project) How to get APC back to work? I tried...
  18. M

Upgrading PHP and INTL

Update PHP and INTL Hi There, Well, the time has come and I have to update. I don't know but its always scared to update things with DirectAdmin (to unfamiliar with). So I have a few questions. ALWAYS backup before you start the custombuild (custumbuild-backup-yyyymmdd) folder... right? -...
  19. M

Trying to install libz

Hi all, I Just tried to solve my original problem: /usr/local/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available Someting for the git stuff. So I followed: http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=372 But after my ./build php n: checking for MSSQL support via FreeTDS... no checking for MySQL...
  20. M

custom vhost for domain

Hi, I have some problems with setting up a subdomain. What I want: I want a subdomain on my website pointing to an other dir in my user home dir What I get: If I go to the subdomain I will reach the normal site What I tried: On the directadmin admin panel I went to Httpd.conf Customization I...
Back