Search results

1. Pzz

IPv6 and "directadmin o"

Hi! In search of a way to activate IPv6 I found several tutorials on the internet where I read about the command "directadmin o" , and what output to expect. Like https://support.tilaa.com/hc/en-us/articles/228652247-How-to-enable-and-assign-IPv6-Addresses-in-DirectAdmin. They all have exactly...
  2. Pzz

DNSSEC warning when generating keys

Why is creating a DNSSEC key giving this warning? This action could cause domain resolution problems and cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to proceed? It cannot be undone? Is something special happening that can't be undone...
  3. Pzz

webserver conf values

I'm looking for the possible options to set in the conf for " webserver". The options are not in all-directadmin-conf-values One of the options is (found at customizing-nginx-apache.html#per-domain-nginx-1-disable-proxy-for-nginx-only-processing-with-nginx-reverse-proxy) "websever" is not by...
  4. Pzz

No subfolder files loaded by Nginx-Apache?

Hi, On my new pro-pack install, I finally got to atest my first userdomain. When I start a PHP-file (kickstart (by Akeeba) of just a new Joomla install) there's no CSS loaded. And my guess is that my Niginx-Apache combi isn't loading those " out of the box" . Files are there, but when I try to...
  5. Pzz

IP6 address added to domain

Hi, I read that domains get an own IP 6 address if a domainzone with a range of domains is set up (https://docs.directadmin.com/directadmin/general-usage/managing-ips.html#ipv6-how-to) There's no IP6 to see ad resellerlevel, but the admin shows this: I guess I've to appoint subranges of my IP6...
  6. Pzz

No phpmyadmin in menu

I'm feeling confused now, but in my new DA install there's no Phpmyadmin. I know where to look (I checked an old installation). As Admin I went to the customize skin --> Menu --> Extra features, Phpmyadmin is there, and a trashbin to remove it. It seems to be installed (/var/www/html) and...
  7. Pzz

Let's Encrypt fails on nameserver?

Hi, I just got a new VPS and and DA Personal Plus and I'd tried to set up my initial admin domain, with one own nameserver and Let's Encrypt. And the last one fails. I'd like to have my own nameserver (ns1.tarpes.nl) and my secondaire nameserver is my IPS's nameserver. I found info about...
  8. Pzz

Update fail pure-FTPD 1.0.49 to 1.0.51

I try to update pure-FTPd 1.0.49 to 1.0.51 with Custombuild and I get: Executing /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build pureftpd... ########################################### 60.3%...
  9. Pzz

Update Exim 4.95 to 4.96 undefined reference to `pcre2_match_8'

When updating Exim 4.95 to 4.96 I get a lot of `pcre2_**********_8' (log in attachment) ending with a collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/exim-4.96/build-Linux-x86_64' make: *** [all] Error 2 How...
  10. Pzz

Exim 4.95 mainlog: unknown condition "inbound_srs"

Is this Exim mainlog error reason for not delivering mail? I've had some remarks on not delivering mails this week, and the Exim mainlog shows: failed to expand condition "${if inbound_srs {$local_part} {}}" for inbound_srs_failure router: unknown condition "inbound_srs" Can this be a reason...
  11. Pzz

version of directadmin not found in versions.txt

When updating Exim 4.95 to 4.96 I get some errors: ERROR: version of directadmin not found in versions.txt! ERROR: version of libsrs_alt not found in versions.txt! ERROR: version of ioncube_loaders_fre_4_x86 not found in versions.txt! ERROR: version of cpanel_to_da not found in versions.txt...
  12. Pzz

Mail not forwarded

Hi, My mail doesn't get forwarded since a few days. I updated Dovecot recently, I also updated to 1.63.3. My maillog shows lines like this one: Dec 21 12:57:34 server dovecot[27861]: imap-login: Disconnected: Connection closed: SSL_accept() failed: error:140760FC:SSL...
  13. Pzz

How to logoff as reseller and back to admin in Evolution?

I've been looking it over and over and I must be missing something in the Evolution skin (1.62.6) I logged in as admin, and then as a reseller. And now I want to logoff en back to admin. I can't figure out how to do that. Is there al "logoff" button or link I overlooked? I tried the Control...
  14. Pzz

User permission for emails

I've a user who I want to give permission to add emailaddresses and forwarders. But nothing else . Is this possible in DA? Or is there another sofware tool who prvides this functionality for an emailmanager? Thanks,
  15. Pzz

Job for httpd.service failed 2.4.48

Hi, I was updating to httpd-2.4.48 and after the "Done!"message I took a look at the log: ... Patching apache for hardened symlinks patch... patching file include/http_core.h patching file server/core.c Hunk #1 succeeded at 153 (offset 14 lines). Hunk #2 FAILED at 1548...
  16. Pzz

Revert to a previous version with CB 2.0

How can I go back to a previous version of software installed by CB 2.0 (like going bak to EXIM 4.94.0? I can edit the version in de CB 2.0 plugin, but is that right? And then I get the package presented to be installed....? I never had to use it before... Thanks
  17. Pzz

Exim error (?) and no mail ldelivery

Recently I found these lines in my mialog. And I also found this issue: https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/exim-error-after-upgrade.63630/ I think I'm up to date, apart from my exim.conf that claims te be updated (4.5.23 to 4.5.35)) which I already did, but CB 2.0 keeps mentioning it. Do I...
  18. Pzz

Mail doesn't get forward due to failed Razor2 check?

My mail doesn't get forwarded. I've been using this for years and never had problems. So I never had to dive into the mail funciotnality. I've an error in my maillog: Jul 8 16:50:06 server spamd[4412]: razor2: razor2 check failed: Connection refused razor2: razor2 had unknown error during...
  19. Pzz

Named not allowing query?

I changed some DNS (MX) setting, and was waiting for it to actualy change. Well it didn't. intoDNS.com reported: Looks like your nameservers do not agree on the SOA serial. Ths SOA records as reported by your nameservers: 195.8.195.195 -> 2016101903 37.97.199.195 -> 2016101903 149.210.146.112...
  20. Pzz

List all PHP-versions for all domains

Hi, How can I list all domains with the installed PHP version? I want to find all the PHP-7.2 domains I have
Back