Search results

1. BBM

BUG: Selecting a duplicate record in domain management selects both duplicates at once

in /evo/user/dns; When a duplicate record happens to exist in a domains DNS management, and you select 1 of the duplicates to delete it, after clicking, both duplicate records show as selected at once on screen. Luckily, the expected behavior is correct and only of the records is actually deleted.
  2. BBM

Change webserver from apache to nginx_apache in Evolution... Where is ./build nginx_apache?

When I change the webserver from Apache to nginx_apache in Evolution ( server.domain.com:2222/evo/admin/custombuild/edit-options ) ... and click Save; I don't see the "build nginx_apache"-option anywhere at /server.domain.com:2222/evo/admin/custombuild/build-software. Is it missing (bug?), or am...
  3. BBM

nG Firewall -

Anyone using this? Any experience installing this serverwide? https://perishablepress.com/ng-firewall/ More; https://perishablepress.com/scans-low-hanging-fruit/
  4. BBM

Multiple domains: LetsEncrypt: No domains pointing to this server to generate the certificate for.

Lately I'm getting more and more failed certificate renewals which throw errors like in the topic title when trying to get a certificate for new domains. I think there maybe also a Nameserver-issue on my VPS (CentOS7) because I get an occasional "No A-records found for nameservers"-error, but...
  5. BBM

2 servers + nameserver -- sync all domains + DirectSlave

I have 3 VPS servers at the moment, but I'm struggling with the nameserver-operation and syncing of domains across these 3 servers. This is currently what I have running: - (old) CentOs 6 VPS; This is 'server-A' with all domains. (ns1.server.net) - NameServer (ns2.server.net) - Fresh CentOS7 VPS...
  6. BBM

Clean install - Add 2nd admin-user --> Error

Clean install of a VPS with DA, CentOS 7. I'm about to restore the admin-account to the new VPS from an old VPS. So just in case bad things happen, I wanted to create a 2nd Admin-user so I can still always access the VPS. But after creating a new admin-user in DA I get the following error...
  7. BBM

Updating VPS from CentOS 6 to 7. Best line of action with least downtime or possible errors?

I'm getting ready to prep for an update of the CentOS-release from 6 to 7 on my VPS. My VPS has a hoster-provided licensed DA-registration on the current CentOS 6, so I can't simply change the license over to a new OS. They can't either. It can only be supplied with a new OS-install. Also, I...
  8. BBM

German domainregistration fails: [ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target\, entity\, RCODE) ... REFUSED

Domainname registering normally goes perfectly fine, but now with a German domainname, I get an error message about my (2nd) nameserver: Command failed [53300102912 Nameserver error [ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target\, entity\, RCODE) ... REFUSED Looks like something to do with the reverse...
  9. BBM

Serverwide updating of Wordpress/Plugins/Themes with wp-cli

I have a number of Wordpress installations running on my CentOS VPS, and I'm mostly the only one that maintains them. Now since versions 5.5, Wordpress is able to auto-update themes and plugins, but only 'if' its told to. Also major releases of Wordpress still need to be updated manually, and I...
  10. BBM

Steadily increasing CPU and Network load over the past year

I'm experiencing a steadily increasing CPU and Network-load over the past year and I think maybe even longer before. My VPS has 2 cpu's but the load according to the VPS-hoster is on average around 90%, so 1 CPU is almost fully busy. I think that's way too much for the number of accounts (60)...
  11. BBM

FeatReq: DA Plugin Repository - with plugin-validations, last updated, new version checks, payment-handling etc.

I currently think 'any' available and/or useful plugins for DirectAdmin are now simply "invisible", unless you really go looking for some through search engines. I know this would be a big thing to build and/or safely incorporate into DA, but, how about creating a dedicated DA Plugin Repository...
  12. BBM

Force SSL redirect - not working

I still have some domains running under http. Want to auto-redirect these to https. So; -Got functional LE-certificates for them, -Private to public alias, -Force SSL redirect : On https version works, but when the site is visited with http, it still loads the http-version. The redirect...
  13. BBM

FeatReq: .build allupdates -> Build updates only?

(Unless it already exists, or these is a reason not to) I'd like like to see an option to build just everything that needs to be updated, and not everything. Currently when I few items need updating, I manually enter those commands with .build xxxxx, until everything is updated again. I know...
  14. BBM

LetsEncrypt with remote A-records

I have a domainname running on my VPS where the A-records have been changed and its www-files are hosted on another server. The domain had a LetsEncrypt certificate active for awhile, but now after the A-record change, the LE-cert will not renew because the .wellknown-challenge is not found...
  15. BBM

Error updating SpamAssassin Rules. Code=4

"cron.daily" reported this error yesterday, and again today; Error updating SpamAssassin Rules. Code=4 Was this error shown because some update-servers couldn't be found, or that some modules weren't installed? If the latter, I wonder how it's possible that this error hasn't been reported much...
  16. BBM

FR: DirectAdmin Message System - Send email based on message "status"

I don't have DA send me a copy of every message that appears in the Message System, because the number of "Brute-force" and "Your backups are ready"-notification messages will be too much. But, I do definitly would like to see a copy of any Warnings or Error-messages arrive in my (admin)...
  17. BBM

Running/Testing a cronjob from DA

In addition to the Add, Edit, Delete and Save possibilities of cronjobs, I think it would be nice to see a "RUN/TEST"-button on the cronjob-page as well.
  18. BBM

Updated Dovecot to 2.3.0. Now Excessive resource usage warnings from CSF/LFD

Updated Dovecot to 2.3.0. last night and since then CSF/LFD is sending Excessive resource usage warnings every hour; Time: Sun Jan 7 14:02:11 2018 +0100 Account: dovecot Resource: Process Time Exceeded: 45127 > 1800 (seconds) Executable: /usr/libexec/dovecot/stats...
  19. BBM

New DA user/domain-account - default FTP-account doesn't work

When creating a new user / domain with DA, the default FTP-account that's generated at the same time, is unusable. Under FTP-management the FTP-account is visible, but there's no checkmark-button to either Suspend, unsuspend or even delete it. Everything up to date and I'm using ProFTP (CentOS-6).
  20. BBM

Roundcube Error: New DA user-account, new emailaddress: Webmail login fail

Made new user-account in DA: newdomain.com Created new email-account: [email protected] newdomain/webmail: enter login data -> Roundcube error: "Login fails" IMAP login: works OK. Other mailaccount from another user-account works fine in webmail. /var/log/maillog: Aug 28 12:01:02 server...
Back