Search results

1. DewlanceVPS

How to set PHP version per folder?

Hi, How to set PHP version per folder using .htaccess? Thanks.
  2. DewlanceVPS

PreMadeKB - ReadyMade Knowledgebase For DirectAdmin

PreMadeKB Provides ReadyMade and Professionally written Articles. We have hundreds of DA customers. We love DirectAdmin. Completely rewritten all articles. Latest Tutorials on DirectAdmin. We have updated all articles and images. We are now using high quality images. Error Free. Why...
  3. DewlanceVPS

What is the difference between these two backup commands?

I got it from DirectAdmin's documentation website. Will these two commands do the same thing? Wouldn't a different method have to be used to restore the account? /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin admin-backup --destination=/home/admin/admin_backups --user=testuser1 Currently I am using...
  4. DewlanceVPS

Which is the most popular theme of DirectAdmin?

Hello, I make commercial tutorials on DirectAdmin. Now after 6 months, again I need to create tutorials so I need to know which one is most popular theme of DA? Personally I like Icon Grid. Dark mode disabled. Thanks.
  5. DewlanceVPS

If suspended by admin then deny reseller to terminate and recreate that domain

Hello, If account is suspended by admin then do not allow reseller to terminate and recreate that account. I think currently DirectAdmin only deny reseller to unsuspend account but we need feature like. - Reseller cannot unsuspend account which is suspended by admin. (lock option) - Reseller...
  6. DewlanceVPS

[Poll] Do you like PreMadeKB Inbuilt Knowledgebase for DirectAdmin? (Screenshot attached)

Hello, I am thinking about integrating my Knowledgebase articles via Plugin in DirectAdmin in two method. 1. Text+Images tutorial - 2. Video tutorial. (Later) It will be useful for your customer? Thanks.
  7. DewlanceVPS

Improve WHMCS Module & LetsEncrypt Automatic renewal

Hello, WHMCS Module issue: Module shows success message even if directadmin server is down or not connecting with directadmin. For example I click on "Change Password" or any other command and it shows "Module Command Success" but it should show error that module is unable to connect to server...
  8. DewlanceVPS

Which is most used layout/theme by users or hosting providers?

Hello, I need to know that which layout/theme is used by you? If you are using default theme then especially which Layout you are using? (Standard/Sidebar/Icons Grid?) Thanks.
  9. DewlanceVPS

Allow to add custom reason while suspending account?

Hello, Please add option to add any custom reason instead of selecting pre-defined drop-down menu. Sometimes we need to add exact reason like why account is suspended, Eg: suspended for TOS Violation - Violated xyz.. Thanks.
  10. DewlanceVPS

Create backup of account via command line?

Hello, I want to create backup of individual account via command line but it seems this tutorial is bit outdated for newest version of directadmin. It create backup but left files. Any command to create backup of account like we create it from GUI mode which simply create user.tar like...
  11. DewlanceVPS

Please add Quarterly/Annually DA license

Hello, Currently DA have monthly license only but I think many of us want to purchase it for long term. :cool: Like Dedicated Server License, VPS, etc License - Annually, biennial license. Thanks.
  12. DewlanceVPS

Upgrade DirectAdmin via command without ClientID/License ID?

Hello, Any possible way to upgrade DirectAdmin via command like "directadmin upgrade --force" without entering Client ID and License ID ? Thanks.
  13. DewlanceVPS

Get Reseller Username List via command?

Hello, We managed to find how to get all userlist via command: ls /usr/local/directadmin/data/users However, We only want to get list of Reseller users via SSH command. (Not from Admin control panel) Thanks.
  14. DewlanceVPS

Backup/Restore - Progress inside DirectAdmin?

Hello, It will be really good for DA users If you will add progress of backup/restore. Especially for Restore so we can check it from DA panel. Thanks.
  15. DewlanceVPS

DA Plugin developer - Show Reseller Accounts in cPanel style & Master Reseller

Hello, I am looking for DA plugin developer. 1. I need page or plugin for Evolution theme which show reseller accounts with their attached accounts like this in one page(without navigation button or limits per page). Reseller A user1 user2 user3 Reseller B user1 user2 user3 2. Master...
  16. DewlanceVPS

Evolution+Tradtional - Make it lightweight, Less JS Files, Remove preloader

Hello, Evolution theme look so good, I really appropriate work of developer/designer and also thanks to DA team for building control panel like DA. Currently If your internet speed is slow and you click on any link, It will look like nothing is happening. You will click on it again unless it...
  17. DewlanceVPS

Change "PHP Mode"FPM without rebuilding whole PHP?

Hello, Is there anyway which can change PHP mode without rebuilding whole PHP? When I change it from mod_php to FPM then it start rebuilding all PHP Versions. Thanks.
  18. DewlanceVPS

Easy access to Client Database management without login

Hello, To change User database currently you need to login to client account > Go to Database Management > Select Database and change password. Please add option in Admin area so we can change password, rename db, etc., of any database from Admin area and don't need to follow long steps...
  19. DewlanceVPS

carootcert.pem removed now not regenerating by LetsEncrypt

Hello, I removed carootcert.pem and other SSL files from conf file to fix SSL issue. But now when I use this commands then it does not recreate SSL files inside /usr/local/directadmin/conf/ Error while restarting directadmin: error loading certificate...
  20. DewlanceVPS

DirectAdmin Client Domain :2222 to SSL?

Hello, Its possible to automatically add SSL using Lets Encrypt on client domain like example.com:2222 or example.com/directadmin? Thanks.
Back