Search results

1. K

How to import DA accounts to another DA server ?

Hello, I have a dedicated DA server in which I have about 50 accounts, I have now got a new cloud server which I can increase / decrease according to requirements. I want to move the accounts from dedicated to cloud but the issue is that those accounts were earlier moved from a cPanel server...
  2. K

Unable to login directadmin admin panel

Hi, I'm trying to login to my DA server but suddenly its not working. If I goto http://hostname:2222 then it says: use https and redirects to https: but then i'm getting error: How to fix ? I tried to regenerate ssl for hostname which worked fine but I'm unable to login. Any help is...
  3. K

Php sent emails getting blocked in gmail

Where can I get the log ? It seems that mails sent by WHMCS are also not reaching the gmail email accounts.
  4. K

How to deploy files into public_html when uploaded via git ?

Hi, I'm trying to upload files via GIT into DA. I've created a repo in DA, set the deploy directory as "test". I then did a initial commit and it worked fine. I went into DA and clicked on Deploy button which created a "test" folder outside public_html. How to get those files into...
  5. K

Hi, Thanks for checking it out. The domain is pointing to cloudflare and there I have specified the hostname, spf etc. I don’t have any hosted site for the domain.com as it’s just meant for dns purposes only I.e hostname, name servers etc. The sites of which the emails are going into spam in...
  6. K

Thank you for the quickly reply. I appericiate your help. I will PM you. Thanks.
  7. K

Hi, Yes I have fqdn hostname and correct rdns/ptr is set to the hostname. I am on hetzner so yes I have ipv6 but I don’t use it. Thanks.
  8. K

Hi, I checked and I already have spf / dkim for the hostname. I sent a test email on mail-tester and it gave 7.7/10 score. A 2.499 score was reduced because the mail was sent using a php script. Please check the attached screenshot. How to better it ? Thanks
  9. K

Thanks for the info, you maybe correct that I don’t have spf or dkim for hostname. Can you please tell me how I can set that up for the hostname ? I already have a ssl for the hostname.
  10. K

Hi, I am noticing that emails that go out via php scripts are being blocked by gmail where as if I send email manually from webmail etc to same gmail then it goes through ok. Why that would be happening ? Any suggestions would be highly helpful. Thanks in advance.
  11. K

SMTP Error (): Connection to server failed

Hi, I believe both issues were different. This issue i was able to resolve by checking the Allow local option in inmunify360 and the mail sending started working instantly. The other issue where I was not receiving the emails was resolved by just restarting the server. Thanks for the...
  12. K

Unable to receive emails

Hi, I had checked mxtoolbox and all was fine. I then checked logs also and there was nothing in it. So eventually I just restarted the server and it started working fine. The other issue got resolved when I checked the Allow local option in immunify. All is working good now. I’m liking DA...
  13. K

Unable to receive emails

Hi, I have a domain on my DA server, and I'm unable to receive emails on that. I have tried sending from gmail, hotmail and yahoo but none has reached. The mails have not bounced back either. So I'm not sure what is going on. The server's IP is also not blocked in any rbl. Can anyone point me...
  14. K

SMTP Error (): Connection to server failed

Hi, I'm trying to send email using webmail and get the following error: SMTP Error (): Connection to server failed How to fix, I'm using imunify360 ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  15. K

Error conect server

Hi, I'm using iimunify360 and facing same issue, how to fix for immunify ? Thanks
  16. K

Can I copy cPanel Account from reseller to DA ?

Hi, @smtalk I was renaming file and that is why it was not working. Your solution worked, as soon as I added cpmove- to the file it worked. Many Thanks.
  17. K

So, technically, I cannot move from cpanel to DA. Sad!
  18. K

Hi, I don’t have root access. I’m generating the backup by logging into cPanel account and going to Backup and then generating a Full Backup. It includes everything like MySQL, email, subdomains, all files, logs etc. Thanks
  19. K

Hi, I'm following the guide but its not working and I'm getting the following error while restoring: --- Unable to extract backup/user.conf from /home/admin/converted_user_backup/somesite.tar.gz Error while extracting backup/user.conf to /home/admin/converted_user_backup/somesite as admin ...
Back