Search results

1. K

How to import DA accounts to another DA server ?

Hello, I have a dedicated DA server in which I have about 50 accounts, I have now got a new cloud server which I can increase / decrease according to requirements. I want to move the accounts from dedicated to cloud but the issue is that those accounts were earlier moved from a cPanel server...
  2. K

Unable to login directadmin admin panel

Hi, I'm trying to login to my DA server but suddenly its not working. If I goto http://hostname:2222 then it says: use https and redirects to https: but then i'm getting error: How to fix ? I tried to regenerate ssl for hostname which worked fine but I'm unable to login. Any help is...
  3. K

How to deploy files into public_html when uploaded via git ?

Hi, I'm trying to upload files via GIT into DA. I've created a repo in DA, set the deploy directory as "test". I then did a initial commit and it worked fine. I went into DA and clicked on Deploy button which created a "test" folder outside public_html. How to get those files into...
  4. K

Php sent emails getting blocked in gmail

Hi, I am noticing that emails that go out via php scripts are being blocked by gmail where as if I send email manually from webmail etc to same gmail then it goes through ok. Why that would be happening ? Any suggestions would be highly helpful. Thanks in advance.
  5. K

Unable to receive emails

Hi, I have a domain on my DA server, and I'm unable to receive emails on that. I have tried sending from gmail, hotmail and yahoo but none has reached. The mails have not bounced back either. So I'm not sure what is going on. The server's IP is also not blocked in any rbl. Can anyone point me...
  6. K

SMTP Error (): Connection to server failed

Hi, I'm trying to send email using webmail and get the following error: SMTP Error (): Connection to server failed How to fix, I'm using imunify360 ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  7. K

Can I copy cPanel Account from reseller to DA ?

Hi, I have a cPanel reseller account with a provider and I have reseller WHM panel access. Can I move my accounts from cPanel to DA ? If yes, then please guide how can I do it ? Thanks.
  8. K

Backups not rotating on hetzner storage box

Hi, I have DA upload backups to Hetzner storage box which works fine, but when the storage is fills up, DA is not deleting old backups in order to upload latest and backups are in turn failing. I contact my server company and they said that DA has issue rotating backups on Hetzner storage...
  9. K

How to connect to mysql on same server through different account ?

Hi, I have 2 sites / accounts on same DA server. One site abc.com has mysql database. Site #2 xyz.com has to connect to mysql database on abc.com I'm doing the following on xyz.com: $db_host = "localhost"; $db_user = "abc_site"; $db_pass = "SomePass!!!ord"; $db_name = "abc_site"; But its...
  10. K

Unable to create email forwarder for an alias

Hi, I have added a domain as an alias, but I am not able to create an email forwarder for the same. There's no dropdown to select the domain I've added as an alias. Its only showing primary domain. What am I missing ? Thanks.
  11. K

Several issues after installing DirectAdmin

Hi, While DA seems to be working fine, but there are somethings that I'm unable to rectify: 1. Mysql / Mariadb issue i.e I'm presuming its running in strict mode which is causing some issue with sql queries, as soon as I run following commands the issue goes away but after server reboot it...
  12. K

Directadmin not working

Hi, I just installed DA on my server, and I get the following when i visit 2222: --- License check failure See the Debug Guide Reason: request failed: Post "https://licensing.directadmin.com/start": dial tcp: lookup licensing.directadmin.com on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:44375->[::1]:53: read...
  13. K

How to easily transfer accounts from DA to DA server ?

Hi, Isn't there any tool like cPanel Transfer Tool which safely copies all the accounts from one server to another ? I have to transfer accounts from my existing DA server to a new DA server. How do I go about it ? I want to keep it as simple and easy as possible. Please guide. Thanks.
  14. K

PHP-Imap 7.4 not updating via Custombuild 2.0

Hi, I installed DirectAdmin on the server and did some settings etc. when trying to update few php modules via the CustomBuild 2.0 its not working and giving errors: --- curl: (6) Could not resolve host: 1006_openssl1.1_autoverify.patch Warning: Problem : timeout. Will retry in 1 seconds. 3...
  15. K

Suspend / Unsuspend incoming / outgoing emails for a specific email account

Hi, I shifted rom cPanel to DirectAdmin and one of my client was using the suspend / unsuspend of incoming / outgoing email feature which was in cpanel. Is something similar available in DA ? I see that we can suspended / unsuspend the login for a specific email account but cannot restrict...
  16. K

Email Tracking icon not coming in User account

Hi, Suddenly the email tracking icon is not visible in User panel anymore. I have checked the Customize Evolution Skin and Email Tracking is enabled but why its not visible User panel ? Thanks.
  17. K

Use Imunify360 only and uninstall CSF

Hi, Can I uninstall CSF and use Imunify360 only ? Thanks.
  18. K

Trial to Paid with Pro Pack

HI, I have trial license now and will be buying the paid in 2-3 days. I have setup the server and moving accounts from cpanel to DA as I write this. When i buy the license will my trial become paid with pro pack automatically or do I have to run some command or something ? Thanks.
  19. K

How to add more than 2 name servers easily ?

Hi, I’m new to direct admin and i will be migrating from cPanel to direct admin. I want to add more than 2 name servers up to a total of 6. How can I add them easily ? Thanks in advance.
  20. K

How to access phpMyAdmin to see all user's mysql database

Hi, Am coming from WHM and in that I could open phpMyAdmin and access all user's database easily. Can I do something similar in DirectAdmin ? As its almost impossible to have everyone database usernames and passwords. Thanks.
Back