Search results

1. RealAct

Failed cPanel Import Status Never ends.

I don't believe it is an actual process, but something on the DA engine that gets stuck monitoring a process that no longer exists.
  2. RealAct

It'll eventually just clear up. Mine took several weeks like that. I believe that's just a cosmetic bug. I don't think the actual transfer/import is being executed. Don't mind it much, after a few days It'll go away
  3. RealAct

Password reset error

I'm kind of a newbie to DA as well, so take what I say with a grain of salt :). But make sure you are under the same username/domain as the user or database you wish to change the password for. I have had those kind errors in DA before, and it was because I was trying to change the password...
  4. RealAct

Setting up Cron Job

@Richard G it worked I think. I see it on the syslog.
  5. RealAct

Setting up Cron Job

Thanks @Richard G, when I type that command on the terminal myself it works, so I guess it should work, but yeah, I'll have to check the logs. Hopefully it does lol.
  6. RealAct

Setting up Cron Job

Hey there everyone, I need to run a script on my server that runs the following command every hour, at the 30 minutes past the hour mark. This is the command I need to run. ./console pavlovstats:decode The script is located at: /domains/stats.domain.net/bin/ So I created a Cron job to run...
  7. RealAct

Unable to change user password

Hello everyone, When I try to change the password for an account, I get the following error: Error changing password sh: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string User's System Quotas set User's System Quotas set Doesn't matter if I select to change it for “DirectAdmin Account” “Main FTP...
  8. RealAct

DA's Trustpilot needs love

Definitely will be doing so. DA deserves it. Will post a positive review soon. Thanks for the suggestion.
  9. RealAct

Solved VPS IP Changed by Host

Ok, I think I got it working again. For anyone experiencing this in the future and finds this topic. I solved it following the instructions here: https://docs.directadmin.com/directadmin/general-usage/managing-ips.html#how-to-change-your-server-ip-address
  10. RealAct

Solved VPS IP Changed by Host

Hello everyone, It turns out my host changed my VPS IP address all of a sudden. Supposedly, they sent an e-mail announcing of the change, but I never got it. To make a long story short. First, nothing would load, and I could not even connect via SSH or anything. After changing DNS back to the...
  11. RealAct

I have this obviously cosmetic bug (the imports are no longer being executed, as it's been going on for days). This started happening after I attempted to make a new account import from a cPanel server, but I didn't realize that I had already gone over my license's account limit. I don't see a...
  12. RealAct

DKIM Record Check Failure

Thanks a lot, it looks like I was overthinking this more than I really should have. After following your advice, it's now working properly and mail arrives with all PASS checks. Thanks a lot for your help.
  13. RealAct

Thanks Richard, First of all thanks for helping. Perhaps it was an outdated guide I found. Since it wouldn't work with that guide either I ended up using the same record I had on CPanel to see if I could make it work. As soon as I get home I'll follow the instructions you sent me. However how...
  14. RealAct

Hello guys, I'm new to DirectAdmin. I have been using the panel for just a few days, and I'm amazed at how great it seems to be for most normal stuff you would need to administer your website properly. So far I haven't encountered any major problems except for setting up my DKIM signature...
  15. RealAct

License question

I see that an "Admin" account is created by default when you first install DirectAdmin, does this account count against the "1 user account limit" for the personal licenses? telling by this page it looks like it does, but then how do you add websites, e-mail accounts etc within the panel itself...
Back