Search results

1. Phenix

Directadmin conf. and create .onion accounts

Hello, - Sorry for not knowing English. I have been using Directadmin on Centos for many years. He wants his website to be placed in the TOR (.onion) network. How to do it safely using account creation in direcadmin and all its configurations (path, apache, dns, etc ..) Regards
  2. Phenix

Identical DNS for all servers

Hello, Please help with a problem: I have a few servers (all connected by the cluster DNS), one of them I have set DNS is: ns1. aaaa.aa and ns2.aaaa.aa and on it I have also domain bbb.bb I would like to the subdomain xx.bbb.bb (or new domains) added to the new (next) server was supported...
  3. Phenix

Exim and cert

Hello, I have a question: How to do that clients connecting to the server exim always have a certificate signed by a trusted certification authority? exim server is the only one. place on the certificate is only one domain and customers is much different ... - The idea is to not have a mail...
  4. Phenix

Reverse split disks

Hello, I would like to ask for help. I got the server with the mount point drives: [root@echo871 ~]# df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda3 1.8T 11G 1.7T 1% / tmpfs 12G 0 12G 0% /dev/shm /dev/sda1 504M 43M 436M 9% /boot...
  5. Phenix

A program to use DirectAdmin

Hi, My company is creating a new program to support multiple servers running DirectAdmin and customer management. I would like to ask you what you will be happy to see in such a program? PS : The program contains everything that panel DirectAdmin & billing customers, notification of...
  6. Phenix

Apache and commercials advertisements

Hi, I have free hosting www and paid and I would like only on the part of web pages (free) to print automatic commercials (google). How to do it?, what to install and as? how to configure apache so that there are for beloveds of customers no advertisements on their pages and for different so...
  7. Phenix

what operating system to choose?

I have server AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200 + and operating systems: 1. FreeBSD 6.1 64 bit 2. Fedora Core 5 3. Fedora Core 5 64 bit 4. Open Suse 10.0 5. Debian Sarge 6. Debian Sarge LAMP 7. CentOS 4.3 64 bit 8. CentOS 4.3 9. Ubuntu server 6.06 lts It which of these systems does the best...
Back