Cache not clearing Nginx FastCGI

Slampaq

I've installed a Nginx + PHP-FPM configuration trough Custombuild.

Enabled fastcgi_cache with seperate cache zones per user in the nginx.conf and custom templates (/usr/local/directadmin/data/templates). This in regard to purging, we do not want our users to be able to clear the cache of another website.

The cache is created correctly, but when trying to clear (Single page, or the Entire Cache) from Wordpress (Nginx Helper-plugin) it gives the message "Cache purge initiated" but no files get deleted.
In the log of the plugin it also states "Purged everything":
`2019-10-09 15:10:46 | INFO | * * * * *
2019-10-09 15:10:46 | INFO | * Purged Everything!
2019-10-09 15:10:46 | INFO | * * * * *`

I've also looked into my server error-log and here I found the following error:
`2019/10/09 17:10:46 [error] 4803#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: opendir(/var/www/nginxcache/materiaal/2): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/materiaal/domains/domain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/admin/class-purger.php on line 1213PHP message: PHP Warning: opendir(/var/www/nginxcache/materiaal/0): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/materiaal/domains/domain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/admin/class-purger.php on line 1213PHP message: PHP Warning: opendir(/var/www/nginxcache/materiaal/b): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/materiaal/domains/domain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/admin/class-purger.php on line 1213" while reading response header from upstream, client: 12.34.56.78, server: domain.com, request: "GET /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=nginx&nginx_helper_action=purge&nginx_helper_urls=all&_wpnonce=eebb87c0fe HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/php73/sockets/materiaal.sock:", host: "www.domain.com", referrer: "https://www.domain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=nginx"`

Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

I'd suggest that you clarify what kind of a help you are waiting from us?

- Do you need somebody to interpret the error logs?
- Do you need somebody to tell you how to change open basedir in PHP?
- Or you probably need somebody to tell you on how to change cache dir in Nginx?

Kindly help us to help you.

Back