Email Skin

AndyII

Verified User
hello members
to get started with some skinning and due to a request, I have modified the enhanced theme to be an Email Only skin
its compatible with 1.45.4 and I think the newest release as well (checking that today)
I just looked and it appears that the enhanced skin from DA hasnt been updated with the new features,
when I can get a copy I will update it.....
also want to mention that anything not related to email has been removed and the user.conf has been modified to eliminate any direct url access, meaning I commented out such things as "#CMD_SUBDOMAIN=user/subdomains.html"
if tried will result in "Document Not Found"

so to share in the community and to fill a request, I have finished, and the price is great!! Free!
a screen shot to show and download to boot
daemail.jpg
DA-Email Skin
I havent tested yet but should work
upgraded for DA 1.46 DA-Email Skin

Last edited:
Great work, Andy. Can I remoe the Command Center text easily, and replace it with my own? Is it text or part of a graphic? Can I remove/replace the graphic at the top?

Have you considered releasing this with the same header as the original Enhanced skin?

Jeff

I can do whatever anyone likes :)
I can make it a no name header that someone can add what they want or just do the original header
it is all one graphic
in the download is a blank header, and I believe the original header, so just rename the graphic (header.gif) and rename the original one
and thanks, was fun getting started and a lot easier than I 1st thought, after reading the how to on skins made it look real complicated but after getting to know the layout, it wasnt so bad
Now to come up with a brand new skin, although I do have the enhanced all decked out (almost lol)

I think that would be best would be to include your example by default but offer the blank and the original DirectAdmin design as alternatives so all the skin user needs to do is rename as necessary.

Jeff

I have updated the skin and also the header is the default DA enhanced look :eek:

It looks as if you haven't changed the images in your first post.

Jeff

any update for this theme or any other email only skins ?

Back