File manager bug (incomplete file list) - Evolution skin

wdc

Verified User
In latest DA, Evolution skin, Ungoogled Chromium browser and in Firefox beta i go to File manager

I have 500 entries per page set, but File manager shows only 50 items and do not show any buttons for next pages.

When i switch to 250 items limit, it shows the files

When i reload page, it still shows the files

When i navigate to another subdirectory, it shows the limit of 250 but lists only 50 files and shows no paging. I click item limit drop-down menu and re-select 250, it then displays everything.

I navigate back one directory up and i am on 50 limit again even 250 is selected. No paging.

Last edited:
We were unable to reproduce it with latest stable, not beta, versions of Firefox and Chrome. May you try these?

May you try these?
Thanks for your attention, it took me some time but i tested it nearly 1.5 months after reporting the issue.
I was testing it today on different computer, Windows 7 and Firefox stable (clicked to update to latest version befor etesting), version is latest 70.0*
and the issue still appears. When i logged in to DA account and went to file manager (Evolution skin again), i navigated to public_html and seen the default pagination was 500 items per page and i immediately seen the list is not complete and no pagination arrows to switch to next page. I clicked 250 items per page and now i see more files was listed on page. So when you check my leading post you can see the details and i was able to reproduce it on different machine:
Windows 10, Firefox beta
Windows 7, Firefox stable
i used different DA accounts on both computers.

Back