DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Hi can I have a demo of this skin ??

http://cyber1.cyberneticos.com:2222 - dosen't work... I am getting "La licencia del skin no se ha podido verificar.
Por favor informe de este problema a su administrador." - I don't speak spanish so no itdea what it mean.

Hello Dareksbs, we are no longer offering test linceses. But soon a stable release will be available. You can purchase a license right now if you wish. The skin is already pretty stable with this recent version anyhow.

And since you've mentioned it, we'll check the translation for that error message. Should have shown you in English if you had English selected.

Thanks!

Hi Sellerone,

Ok, we will check out the csf.deny side. Thanks!

Hi,

i still didnt update the Skin (cant do uploads from this internet connection) but i'd notice a graphic mess in CSF when checking csf.deny list. In csf.allow list it is show correctly

Regards

this was when English was selected :)
""The license to the skin could not verificar.Por Please report this problem to your administrator.""

Apparently that is translated correctly, and not sure how you are getting that.

Have you replaced the skin with the new version? With the new version you can now see what skin version you have installed. Should say:

CyberAdmin skin license (v1.1.0)

Cheers!

this was on your demo site that one of the members was referring to :)

Oh, we don't even have the demo site ready yet :) But I guess it's working with an older version currently. Wow, I didn't even post a link to that. Must have gotten it from our site. We'll get a good demo site server going soon anyways. Just want to make sure we get all of the bugs weeded out first.

So, right now we only have 1 bug reported:

csf.deny hosts page. Fixing the width and text wrapping issue on that.

¿Anything else everyone? Please only report bugs from v.1.1.0 Thanks

Just In Case your wondering "where did I put that demo" it was installed at.... :)
http://cyber1.cyberneticos.com:2222
( hey I do that a lot, way too many sites and testing places and way to many client sites to be in charge of lol )
PS: will the new version have a matching login page like your demo???

Oh, we don't even have the demo site ready yet :) But I guess it's working with an older version currently. Wow, I didn't even post a link to that. Must have gotten it from our site. We'll get a good demo site server going soon anyways. Just want to make sure we get all of the bugs weeded out first.

So, right now we only have 1 bug reported:

csf.deny hosts page. Fixing the width and text wrapping issue on that.

¿Anything else everyone? Please only report bugs from v.1.1.0 Thanks

Hi agian man,

i did update my server to use PHP 5.5 right now and now the skin is messed (as i wrote on for the test-box), seems css are missing.

Any hint?

Regards

thats odd
you have a basic setup/install ?
what happens if you apply to a user and login ? same thing?
I see this sort of thing when
1-conflict in modules or plugins :confused:
2-the css is missing or the path to the css isnt correct :eek:
3-js/css troubles when they are called multiple times instead of using Enqueue functions

are you using one of the included language file?, if not can you switch back to one of them like English (lol) see if it persists......
looking thorough the files it seems all the styling in in the html files,??
( not sure but perhaps they are combining some js and css)

Last edited:
Same setup i wrote up, it may be opcache?
Before update PHP (just PHP ive updated) it was working, so, the only changes was:

update PHP from 5.3 to 5.5
Installed opcache, suhosin

Nothing more, and the other server have actually same setup (but was a fresh-directadmin-install so php 5.5 apache 2.4.9 opcache suhosin)

I didnt change any file yet, and the language for the user is set to "it" but for make it work i've symlinked it to en language (so i dont have to edit the user)

Does you have tested this combination?

Regards

I have not tested this setup...:(
but reading on OPcache, makes me wonder if that is the culprit?
can you disable it?

can you give me a test user account?
and apply the cyberadmin skin....

Hola Cyberneticos,

Te adjunto un problema de idioma, en la imágen lo veras, en ingles anda perfecto, solo en español es el prolema

Saludos

CYBERADMIN.jpg

show_domain.html
we have a typo in the es version :p
so what it shows is the tag for the define

LANG_WEBMAIL_ATM=Webmail: AtMail
in the es language

LANG_WEBMAIL_ATMAIL=Webmail: Atmail
in the en language

Gracias, ya sabía donde modificar, es para que el desarrollador lo modifique para futuras versiones

Saludos

Thanks AndyII, Sellerone and Bluenet !!

We are studying all of your issues and will be back to you shortly. Back to work !

Back