php 7.3 build failed

Pzz

Verified User
Well, overwhelmed by number of log-lines I was happy with the last line: "Done!". But now I know it isn't done yet for me.

I guess the main problem is "cannot create regular file '/usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini': No such file or directory"

Why does this happen? It's a new 7.3 install by custom build. Should I add something maually?

The last lines of my buildlog:
Code:
Copying php.ini..
cp: cannot create regular file '/usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini': No such file or directory
grep: /usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 11432: [: : integer expression expected
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 11435: [: : integer expression expected
Can't open /usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini: No such file or directory.
Enabling mail.add_x_header option in /usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 11447: [: -eq: unary operator expected
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 9997: /usr/local/php73/bin/php-config: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 10011: /usr/local/php73/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file '/usr/local/php73/etc/php-fpm.conf': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file '/usr/local/php73/etc/php-fpm.conf': No such file or directory
Can't open /usr/local/php73/etc/php-fpm.conf: No such file or directory.
Enabling php-fpm73 in systemd...
Created symlink from /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/php-fpm73.service to /etc/systemd/system/php-fpm73.service.
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/php73/sbin/php-fpm': No such file or directory
Job for php-fpm73.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status php-fpm73.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
PHP 7.3.6 Installed.
Done!

May you create a ticket on this at tickets.directadmin.com with access details? Something is not alright on the system :)

PHP 7.3 is installed now

May you create a ticket on this at tickets.directadmin.com with access details? Something is not alright on the system :)

Thanks to smtalk for figuring out that my custom configure.php73 in my ../custom/fpm folder was incorrect.

But now my sites turn up with a 503 :

Code:
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I see in my logs the reason:

Code:
[Sat Jun 29 00:14:12.564489 2019] [proxy:error] [pid 31397:tid 140319207163648] (111)Connection refused: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /usr/local/php73/sockets/familiepes.sock (*) fail$

As far as I can see this file is created by the latest DA release. And it looks "7.3" to me...

I changed my sites back to using PHP 7.2 again.

Last edited:
Back