Uhhh, finally resolved.
If someone will have this issue:
create a file /etc/cl.selector/symlinks.rules with the following content: php.d.location = selector
And run the command to apply changes:
This not working for me. Do you have Litespeed (I don't know it's related or no)
Could you paste here "Additional .ini files parsed" from phpinfo() for both? Are they different like in my case?
On my setup ANY other (not default) PHP loaded via SetHandler in .htaccess have "default.ini"...
1) In PHP SELECTOR you configure modules for every version PHP (B) and choose default one for account, let's say that 7.4 (A)
2) in .htaccess you set for some file/directory OTHER version, let's say 7.1 (B)
A - 7.4 = default for account, with your modules
B - 7.1 = without your...
I know that "per user" and that exactly what I want: in this example: PHP 7.1 with THIS USER SETTINGS from 7.1 (7.4 is default but 7.1 and other versions have user settings saved) but i get 7.1 with no settings ;) Strange.
Thx, unfortunatelly not working as expected (or am I missing something?).
Litespeed +lsapi + CL.
For example: user in PHP Selector have PHP 7.4 - everything is ok.
In htaccess set up: SetHandler application/x-lsphp71
yea, it's working, it load 7.1 BUT (!!!) there are missing settings from...
I have problem with LE and Apache.
Latest LE, Apache 2.4.9 then 2.4.25.
- user make LE certificate, everything is ok
- but few second later Apache is down!!! every time. Can't restart, I don't know why, nothing special in logs. If I make something else for ex. add subdomain - everything is ok...
I've thousands messages "Brute-Force Attack detected in service log from IP" - how to turn off sending me only this from BF? I want everything else to be send via email without this from brute-force.
I've strange problem with GMAIL:
- settings/accounts/Check mail from other accounts (using POP3): added few external (from my servers) pop3 accounts
MY SERVER (those email accounts):
DA + CB 2.0 + Dovecot 2.1.15
Gmail sometimes give "Connection Error. Server returned error...