"Dark" subtheme

Really nice. Great work. :D

I notice on the login screen you can toggle light/dark with a switch in the top right. But when logged in, you have to do the whole side bar thing.

Is is possible to include the button switcher? If I haven't missed it already..

We have very little space in header for additional items, and this is not a setting which you need to switch often. Any suggestions for the placement? It’s in “Hello, user -> Skin options” at this time :)

Looking awesome, cannot wait for next DA's update so I not have to use Dark Reader (Chrome extension)

We have very little space in header for additional items, and this is not a setting which you need to switch often. Any suggestions for the placement? It’s in “Hello, user -> Skin options” at this time :)

I get your point, don't want to clog it up.

A simple button the size of the user avatar (or smaller) would suffice but it's not the most important thing, just helps alleviate a couple extra clicks for those that might switch between the two during day/night cycles. I'll be sticking to dark personally.

Looks awesome, now its time to update the icon pack.
The current icons work well with the white theme, but they are not doing the dark theme any justice.

Last edited:
Looks awesome, now its time to update the icon pack.
The current icons work well with the white theme, but they are doing the dark theme any justice.
Did you try the modern one?

I did, I tried modern and classic whilst under dark mode and see no difference (with exception to logo changing and the colour of the theme)

Attachments

• 2020-02-05_10-32-33.png
    2020-02-05_10-32-33.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2020-02-05_10-31-43.png
    2020-02-05_10-31-43.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 25
Hm.. I think you have customized menus in "Customize Evolution Skin", right? If yes, Classic icons were saved, but https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=29 should solve this :) Alternatively, you can just reset customization in "Customize Evolution Skin" and this would do the trick too.

Back