Ever Since Migration, My WordPress Website Hasn't Been Working. I Am Having Issues Accessing phpMyAdmin In DirectAdmin.

carlart2

Ever since x10hosting did the migration thing, I've been having issues accessing phpMyAdmin in DirectAdmin. When I try to access it, it says: "Cannot Execute Your Request. phpMyAdmin is missing direct_login option. Please re-install phpMyAdmin."

How do I reinstall phpMyAdmin in DirectAdmin? Also, every time I try to access my x10host website, it says: "Apache is functioning normally." Why does it say this? It says this on a white screen. My website doesn't even come up. I have a WordPress website. I can't even access my wp-login administration page. Every time I go to this page, it says:

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What is the solution to these problems? I don't understand what's going on. x10hosting migrated my website from cpanel to DirectAdmin. Is this correct? If so, then why can't I access my website and my wp-login page?

Just do (you can just click "Build phpMyAdmin" in CustomBuild plugin instead of this):
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build phpmyadmin

This is likely caused by IP mismatch (DNS where it's pointing to, and IP assigned in DA): https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=242

When x10hosting migrated my website to DirectAdmin, it doesn't seem as if the panel is set for administrators. How do I log in to the administrator version of the panel (or log in as administrator)? The panel that I have doesn't seem to give me the option to be the administrator.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 11.15.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 11.15.04 AM.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 11.15.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 11.15.09 AM.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 39
Use "admin" as the username.

When I attempt to sign into my DirectAdmin account with admin as the username, it says "hmm, login details do not seem to be correct. Please try again." I am using the same password as when I use my regular username.

I'm not sure what's your admin password. To reset it, you can do this in ssh:
Code:
passwd admin

Code:
passwd admin

The password that I am using is the same password that I've used to log into x10hosting's cPanel before the migration. I don't know if this is the admin password. It is my x10hosting account password. That's what I am using to log into DirectAdmin.

Code:
passwd admin

Keep in mind that I am using a free hosting account from x10hosting, and I think they migrated my website from cPanel to DirectAdmin because of some kind of issue. So, I am assuming that my DirectAdmin panel is free as well? I am using the same username and password, that I've used for my x10hosting account, to log into my DirectAdmin panel.

Keep in mind that I am using a free hosting account from x10hosting, [cut]

You really need to contact x10hosting about this. Reading all your replies, it seems to me that you only have user level access to DirectAdmin, and then your hosting provider (x10hosting) is the only one that can fix issues in their own setup and help you.

You really need to contact x10hosting about this. Reading all your replies, it seems to me that you only have user level access to DirectAdmin, and then your hosting provider (x10hosting) is the only one that can fix issues in their own setup and help you.

How do I install phpMyAdmin with only user level access to DirectAdmin? How do I get the administrative version of DirectAdmin?

You can't install phpMyAdmin with only user level access (at least not by using DirectAdmin). You can't get access to the admin version of DirectAdmin with only user level access. You need to contact your hosting provider (x10hosting). They are the only one that can help you.

You can't install phpMyAdmin with only user level access (at least not by using DirectAdmin). You can't get access to the admin version of DirectAdmin with only user level access. You need to contact your hosting provider (x10hosting). They are the only one that can help you.

Thanks.

Back