After Updated Directadmin, DA Skin Force Dark Mode

HostinganID

Verified User
Hi,

Can someone help me,
After i updated my directadmin, the skin switch to dark mode.
1580183447514.png

And when i try to use Not forced (User select) is cant be.

How to fix that?

Thanks

Subtheme (like Traditional) is the best option for customizations, anyway, we'll have something ready for you soon, so that you could force 'light' mode of the skin :)

Maybe can you check your update.tar.gz files? Is corrupt for me and cannot extract.
Thanks for the report. I wasn't able to track down any corrupted gz files on this end.
If the file was only half-downloaded, then trying the update again should solve it.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend trying the manual /cgi-bin/daupate method:

Or if that also doesn't work, grab the pre-release binaries, since they're basically the same at the moment.

John

Is there a way to disable the dark mode?

There seems like there's a way to force dark mode but there's no way to force light mode?

Is there a way to disable the dark mode?

There seems like there's a way to force dark mode but there's no way to force light mode?

There is "Force skin" option in pre-release.

Ah gotcha, didn't realize the manual update instructions above were to update to pre-release. Thanks!
This was skin-only change, and we received multiple requests for this, so it was back-ported to 1.60.1 stable as well :) It's a pretty minor thing.

This was skin-only change, and we received multiple requests for this, so it was back-ported to 1.60.1 stable as well :) It's a pretty minor thing.

I manage to force the use of the chosen theme, but the "Dark Mode" option remains available. How to disable?

I manage to force the use of the chosen theme, but the "Dark Mode" option remains available. How to disable?
Check "Customize Evolution Skin", make sure you're running latest version of DA.

Yes, but you're in "Skin Options", not "Customize Evolution Skin" where you can forbid users changing the theme.

Yes, I forced the use of the correct theme. But the DARK MODE option still appears.

Evolution's dark theme was hidden, but the DARK MODE option exists.

Back