WebAdmin Mobile - DirectAdmin app for Android

Digital Leap

Hello everyone,

I've just released a free Android app called WebAdmin Mobile in the Android Market. With this app you can manage your web server with DirectAdmin using your Android device.

The current version of WebAdmin only supports user accounts. A version with support for admin and reseller accounts is under construction.
An overview of the currently available features can be found here.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

WebAdmin Mobile Pro released

The pro version of WebAdmin Mobile has just been released in the Android Market. The most important difference between the lite and pro version is that the pro version supports admin and reseller accounts. The pro version also has some user level functionalities that are not available in the lite version, like creating FTP accounts and domains.

An overview of all the functionalities and the differences between both versions can be found here. More functionalities will be added in the near future.

If you have any problems using WebAdmin Mobile then please let me know.

Better off using a mobile browser and getting full functionality than paying for this app. I had it installed long enough to find out I wanted my money back.

Better off using a mobile browser and getting full functionality than paying for this app. I had it installed long enough to find out I wanted my money back.

I think I've just sent you an e-mail in which I clarified some things, but can you please tell me what makes you so negative about the Pro version?

This app looks really good. I think it would be really usefull to include service reboot, especially http restart, and system reboot.

Working all right... (the lite version)
I think it would be really usefull to include service reboot, http and other restarts, and system reboot.

28/07:
This is an app that was missing from Google Play. It's the only one of it's kind. I bought the pro version a few days ago and I have to say that is a must for small mobile screens, despite it's limited functionality.
The free version is very good for average shared hosting clients. It would be nice though to see more options.

I don't think I wasted my money, although I don't use the app too often, because I hope that this project will continue to evolve.

@Digital Leap: If you need help translating the app into Greek (it would be a plus for my clients), please contact me.

Last edited:
i hate google

The pro version of WebAdmin Mobile has just been released in the Android Market. The most important difference between the lite and pro version is that the pro version supports admin and reseller accounts. The pro version also has some user level functionalities that are not available in the lite version, like creating FTP accounts and domains.

An overview of all the functionalities and the differences between both versions can be found here. More functionalities will be added in the near future.

If you have any problems using WebAdmin Mobile then please let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you plase tell where else i can download this app and not at google play????

google stupid website says my phone is not compatable NOT true
it works just fine

but i want the pro version with admin

can i buy it off u directly please

thanx

bandit

Can you reupload app?
I know this isn't exactly what you are asking, but have you tried just using the new skin on your mobile? I was surprised at how much I was able to achieve easily just off the skin the last time I needed to make changes on the go.

I know this isn't exactly what you are asking, but have you tried just using the new skin on your mobile? I was surprised at how much I was able to achieve easily just off the skin the last time I needed to make changes on the go.
Course im amased.
But android app is not bad if asking

Course im amased.
But android app is not bad if asking
I agree. It had just been a long while since I had tried on my phone only to recently need to make a quick change and voilla it was great. I wanted to help others see that it works better than it used to.

Back