Large mailboxes (5GB+) stopped sending receiving after migrating to a VPS

Thanks, I mentioned it to Poralix who is working on it. Unfortunately so far the issue hasn't been resolved for this user.

No new emails arrive in that emailbox. They do arrive in the mailbox where I forwarderd all his email too currently.
If I remove the forwarder all new email simply never arrives anywhere and just is missing in action.
So the forwarder is not the issue as was a thought in the solving process. I setup forwarders on many accounts and they always arrive in BOTH the receiving mailbox and the mailbox it was forwarded too.

So this is a beyond superman powers problem so far :(

It is solved!!! :cool::love::coffee::)

Thanks for Poralix for his patience, and thank you guys for helping with ideas to solve it.
So many things were tried and changed that I actually don't know what the real breakthrough was.
Maybe he can shine a light on it himself here, but I will also ask him and update with his answer here for future reference for others.

Cheers, enjoy your weekend,

Rob

PS: He mentioned this as well: https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2164

That's odd, I didn't expect a system user account to create these kinds of problems, but maybe he changed this to make live easier for the user.

Anyway, thank you for reporting back, great it's fixed now. Would be nice if @zEitEr (Poralix) could enlighten us a bit, Very curious to what could have caused this behaviour.
As you can see.... he's good! :)

Have a nice weekend too!

Back