DirectAdmin 1.61.5 has been released

On the latest pre-release version, we cannot switch from the "Refreshed" layout in the evolution skin. It's stuck on that layout. Is there anyway to fix this or at least force change the layout of evolution?

Tested this on 2 separate machines, both produce the same results. You are stuck on that new refreshed layout.

I'm referring to the global default theme layout setting (Direct Admin > Customize Evolution Skin > Misc. Options > Default Layout)

Last edited:
On the latest pre-release version, we cannot switch from the "Refreshed" layout in the evolution skin. It's stuck on that layout. Is there anyway to fix this or at least force change the layout of evolution?

Tested this on 2 separate machines, both produce the same results. You are stuck on that new refreshed layout.

I'm referring to the global default theme layout setting (Direct Admin > Customize Evolution Skin > Misc. Options > Default Layout)
Same here

Do you still see this in the latest pre-release version?

Back