DirectAdmin Forums

scriptkitty
scriptkitty
Hey, sorry for the delay. Do you have root access to the server? Or just a DAlogin? If you don’t have root access, do you have a copy of the htaccess or a backup of the account before you added the plugin? If Wordpress, can you set WP_DEBUG to true in the wp-config.php to see if you get any more explicit error messages?
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
Sorry, I see your access level in the post now. Once you enable debug in wp-config.php , reload the page a few times and then check the wp-content/debug.log for errors. If nothing is reported here, try the following one-by-one:
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
1) enable php error logging via either local php.ini or .htaccess (depends on what php handler you’re using
2) rename your .htaccess file to .htaccess.bak and create a new .htaccess file with default Wordpress rules
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
3) disable the plugin be renaming it with .bak extension or with wp-CLI
Remember to clear browser caching and reload the site between all changes to find the culprit!
Also check the plugin page against a phpinfo file to make sure your server/Wordpress installation meets all plugin requirements
Q
Qaish
thanks..but now i have login problem. i don't known how to login file manager. can you give me link for login in directadmin.
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
Domain:2222
is the default DirectAdmin link
Q
Qaish
Did you mean this link? http://1.2.3.4:2222
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
Yeah, you could use your server IP instead of your domain ( I prefer an IP over the domain just in case of dns issues).
Reactions: Qaish
Q
Qaish
ok thank. i already login but still cant's login. it invalid login. but now i lost my email before. i only just have Wordpress username and password. can you help me to get my website again.
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
What is the domain?
Reactions: Qaish
scriptkitty
scriptkitty
Ok it’s loading a blank white page which is a php error most likely.
1. enable debug mode
2. Enable php error logging
3. Check the requirements of the plugin you installed last

can you access file manager in DA yet?
Q
Qaish
i can't access file manager in DA yet. how i can login to file manager because i have username and pasword WordPress only. you can help me sir?
Back