Last update: 24 June 2004
DirectAdmin version: 1.22.2

Screenshots (admin): [admin panel index] [admin panel page]
Screenshots (reseller): [reseller panel index] [reseller panel page]
Screenshots (user): [user panel index] [user panel page]

Demo: http://www.cdedicated.com:2222
Login: demo_admin or demo_reseller or demo_user, password: demo

Pricing:
As of 31 May 2004 this skin is free. See license below for details.

Download (version 1.12): [tar.gz]

Translations: translations are the same as for Hermes skin, so all download links are here: http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1078

To use translated version replace contents of directory "lang" in skin with one in translation.

Mailing list: There is a mailing list for skin updates. Click here for details.

License:
- You can use this skin for free on as many servers as you want.
- You cannot use this skin as base for new skin.
- You cannot use any code from this skin in other skins.

Changes:
1.12 - updated to directadmin 1.22.2
1.11 - updated to directadmin 1.22.1
1.10 - updated to directadmin 1.22.0, added quick search, added services info on admin index, changed license to free
1.07 - updated to directadmin 1.21.3
1.06 - removed my copyright on bottom of page
1.05 - updated to directadmin 1.21.2
1.04 - added auto-detect and menu item for installatron
1.03 - updated to directadmin 1.21.1
1.02 - rebuilt tables, change license to commercial.
1.01 - updated to directadmin 1.21.0
1.00 - added link to ticket system that i forgot to add earlier
0.05 - fixed few bugs, added function to forward email to multiple users
0.04 - added configuration check. so people who installed incorrectly see warning explaining what they should edit and they see link to reset skin.
0.03 - moved editable part of header/footer to separate file. changed CRLF from windows to unix before packing.
0.02 - changed number of columns in tables on index pages. this should look much better on smaller resolution

Last edited:
My PHP path is '/usr/local/bin/php' but it still says it can't find it.

weird. as far as i know php doesn't work only in filemanager files, but this skin doesn't use php in those files and uses it only where php can be used.

sorry, but i don't know why this could be happening and how to fix it.

edit: one more person is getting same error. might be some conflict with directadmin 1.20.7 because i tested it only with 1.20.5. i'll have to wait until my host updates directadmin and then will check it.

Last edited:
ok. then it is some conflict with directadmin 1.20.7. i'll have to wait for my host to update directadmin because it is still running 1.20.5 and then will check it and fix it.

Try to upload it to "skins" directory in admin account instead of uploading it to directadmin.

yes. if there is no skins directory in your home directory then create one. then create subdirectory with skin name and upload all files there. so files_user.conf would be like this: skins/persephone/files_user.conf

After some testing here is how you should upload it.

1. Download to your computer.
2. Unpack it.
3. Login on your server with ftp (or ssh file transfer client)
4. Go to your home directory
5. Create directory "skins" if it doesn't exist
6. Create directory "persephone" inside directory "skins"
7. Upload files there.

I have no idea why, but other methods do not work. If anyone will manage to install it some other way or has slightest idea why php doesn't work when installed other way please post it here.

If it works when you manually do it then my bets are on a permissions problem.

For people who can't make it work: Can you please check permissions for files and directories and tell me what's the difference?

Here are permissions for working installation:
/home/slava/:
drwxrwxrwx 5 slava slava 4096 Jan 18 11:51 skins

/home/slava/skins/:
drwxr-xr-x 9 slava slava 4096 Jan 17 05:06 persephone

/home/slava/skins/persephone/:
drwxr-xr-x 2 slava slava 4096 Jan 17 04:57 admin
...and the rest of directories with same permissions
-rw-r--r-- 1 slava slava 880 Jan 17 05:06 confirmation.html
...and the rest of files with exactly same permissions

/home/slava/skins/persephone/admin/:
-rw-r--r-- 1 slava slava 4595 Jan 18 06:31 index.html
...and the rest of files with same permissions
Can you please compare these permissions with yours.

John (DirectAdmin Support) posted interesting idea that it might not work because text files are in windows format instead of unix. And that sounds logical because when i was uploading it was auto-converted to unix format so it worked on servers where i uploaded, but other people were unpacking on server so it wasn't converted so it didn't work. So i converted skin files to unix format before packing.

Please test version 0.03. Try to upload it same way as you tried to upload previous version and tell me if it worked.

edit: yep, it works. I tried to upload old skin using wget and then unpacked it on server and php didn't work. But when i converted files to unix format before compressing and then uploaded on server using wget it worked perfectly. So the problem was indeed in file format. Files for 0.03 are in unix format and it works without problems.

Last edited:
Updated to 0.04

Changes:
- added configuration check. if someone installs skin incorrectly it shows message explaining what should be changed and it also has link to reset skin. now people who mess up skin can easily return to default skin or edit configuration of current skin.

Installation is now safe. If you have some errors during installation you can change skin by a single click.

I got it to work, in the end! although I may have found a bug, when you edit a user then click on 'Login as...' button it just takes you to the DA login prompt, any ideas?

It is a typo. Thanks.

Open reseller/show_user.html, find this:
<input type=hidden name=username value="|USERNAME|\||user|">
and replace with this:
<input type=hidden name=username value="|USERNAME|\|user|">

I don't think there is need for new release because it is a small typo, so i updated packages instead.

Last edited:
Sorry, i made a error. Use this code - this one works:
<input type=hidden name=username value="<?php echo $vars['USERNAME'], '|', $vars['user']; ?>">

And i updated package.

Is that all error sais? I can't reproduce this error because host where i test skins is still running 1.20.5 and there isn't option to send email only so i guess that option somehow causes problem.

Back