I have a problem with the Hermes skin!....

jeffery

Verified User
I know I shouldn't post my question here about 3rd party skin, but I want to know if something exists the same problem with me?

There are some places that "none" will be shown, like under the Ticket system on the top!

:confused: confused~

can you tell me where it is happening? i mean with what directadmin commands skin has that problem?

Oh~ Sorry to forget posting the skin name~

I am using Hermes 1.04 for Directadmin 1.20.7!

you did post it in subject.

i found this problem. in filemanager token NEWTICKETS is not working, but its not a serious bug. nothing to worry about. skin is being converted to new format and that will fix problem. thanks for noticing.

Try to locate all the "none" that will appear~
and, according to this theme, I have some problem concerning the translation!

I cannot translate something like the header of tables, or strings like "no data to show", or some buttons like "delete", "add"!

I am translating the theme into Traditional Chinese~
:D

just found your yesterday's email about translation. spambully thought it was a spam and moved it to spam folder that i check only once a day. sorry for delay.

i'll check translation - maybe something is missing there.

O~ You'are the author of the skin~
I like the skin very much!

I will following up your new versions and make the translation better!

Thanks~

:p

in lang_main.html you have missing token CA_LANG_COMPLETEUSAGE. It should be on line 19.

Also language pack version should be 1.03, not 1.04. Language pack version and skin version are not the same because packs are intended to be used in more than one skin.

Back