how to modify welcome email message?

lkbryant

Verified User
how can i modify the Welcome Order email's content that sends out when a new client registers?

Here you go:

/usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/a_welcome.txt - used when adding new admins
/usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/r_welcome.txt - used when adding new resellers
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<resellername>/u_welcome.txt - used when adding new users for this reseller

HTH. :)

Go to create a user/reseller/admin. Then click on 'Edit User Message'. Edit as you wish and then click save. I believe that's what you are looking for.

It seems to me like the welcome email message always adds an extra space on the password, so when users just copy and paste the password, it always copies the extra space leading to login failure.

Anyone know how to remedy this situation?

It seems to me like the welcome email message always adds an extra space on the password

It doesn't add an extra space on mine. I can doubleclick or click and drag the password and copy. Maybe its the email client doing it. Make sure you don't have an extra space after the | in the template.

How can I edit subject of emails? I can not see that in those txt files. Maybe looking at wrong place.

Back