Error in installation script

Why is it poor support?
Maybe they just uploaded new version and contains a bug?

Allready sent an e-mail to support finding out what is happening or to report the bug?

If needed here's a copy of setup.sh from februari (thanks to IChosting)

:)

//Hans

Attachments

• setup.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 86
Same here. But that isn't the only one. It errors that it cannot install older binaries over the old ones that come with OS. I remember the error said something about bison on it.

If needed here's a copy of setup.sh from februari (thanks to IChosting) :)
//Hans

Today you're a hero in my book.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm confident John is either already looking at the issue, or about to. Use the setup from another install, or the one this user has posted (if you trust him hehe) and soon DA will have this fixed, I?m sure.

Cheers.

zip file is empty
Mine isn't. Perhaps your AV got it.

Hi guys,
I'm confident John is either already looking at the issue, or about to. Use the setup from another install, or the one this user has posted (if you trust him hehe) and soon DA will have this fixed, I?m sure.
Cheers.
I wish I knew what was in it to determine if it is a step backward or a step forward for me.

Last edited:
Hi Josh,

if you've ever installed DA on another server you should be able to find the setup file in your /root dir. Hope that helps.

blablabl... (if you trust him hehe) blablablabla....

There is no need to not trust me if i was not to be trusted would i post this with my name and my website in it?

I just provide some help for people in need!

@ ICT_Architect
Code:
yum install gcc gcc-c++ pam-devel bison flex
yum install libtools-libs
yum install libtool

Should work

//Hans

Has anyone noticed the script trys to redownload the options.conf and is unable to do so even after we have answer all the questions? Just wondering if anyone has reported this to Direct Admin for repair

I think they will have to go through alot of emails when they wake up ( if not already)

@ cyberneticos
I never said i was offensed by your comment :) i only said why not trust me im here to help the community.
Cheers

//Hans

Back