suPHP problem, consistent 500 error

... and php files can't access each other with include() or similar.

What do you mean by "... just not access them.."?
I think you got some really big trouble with the permissions there. You can try to restart your ftp server, also there should be a /tmp/set_permissions.log or something similar try to search there and see if you can find an Error, then post that here.

(I can see the files vis ftp, but I can't do anything, like upload, download, chmod files.)
EDIT: I now have ftp access after restarting.

And my forum can't run as it can't use include();
Warning: require_once(/home/xxx/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxx/public_html/SSI.php on line 62

I chowned the folders in the root to 755. Now that seems to be solved.

Next error is for sessions:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_5e97bc301849d5f8ae2c7aab52a404b9, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

But where is that tmp folder? It's not in my domain.

/tmp/

Seems the old session files were just locked. I deleted them and now sessions work again.

I'm still having 500 errors. Seems it is with all default domains.

For several reasons, I reinstalled everything again, and now I just can't get rid of the Internal 500 error.
/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/set_permissions.sh all doesn't change permissions of files in my public_html folders, but even I chmod and chown files and folders, problems are the same.

Your going to have to look at your apache error log for the domain to find out what the 500 error is referring to.

I finally got it to work. Last problem is that if I use
Code:
$filePath = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
to see the path of root, I get the right address. But if I try to delete a file like this,
Code:
unlink($filePath . '/file.txt')
, the file doesn't exist.

Waiting for my client to reply back to me to see if this is what I needed, but I did find that I had to restart my mysqld after the script finished running...

Back