Help! Not recieving email anymore, but can sent

joeri_lef

Hello,

Recently i discovered that i am unable to recieve any messages on my email account. I can send mails however.

Everything worked fine before. I haven't change anything. I even made some new email acounts to test this. From these acounts i can send mail but like the others not recieve any.

i use gmail to check my mail, i used to recieve the mails send to my external mail accounts. Even when i check it with UebiMiau! webmail my inbox is empty.

Does anybody have the same problem? or knows what causing it? Or even better: Knows how to fix this!

i am an inexperienced user. I simply host my portfolio online and use some mail acounts. Please help me.....

It would help to know the IP address of your mail server and your mail address (or a test one, if you don't want yours to be public).
Furthermore, you should check the MTA log (/var/log/exim/mainlog) for errors.

Hallo Tillo,

thanks for the reply.
The Ip of my mail server is 82.192.81.31 (if i am correctly, this is what i found under the statistics/logs)

and my email adress is: [email protected]

i have no idea how to view the MTA log....

-joeri

A did a quick test and your mailbox seems accessible. No wrong DNS data or relaying errors.
This means that you must have some kind of error in your MTA log. To see it go to "Log Viewer" in your admin account on DA, select "Exim Mainlog", put 0 as number of lines and click "Show Log".

@joeri_lef did you resolve the problem?
becouse i got the some problem.

Back