Directadmin - contact needed

mjokiel

Verified User
Hi,

I bought a directadmin license but there is a problem with installing because of error and needed contact with sales.

I sent them today few e-mail and no response.

Do you have some other contact to them?
Is this company exist at all?

Thanks,
Mariusz Jokiel

Tried it as well...

Our lifetime license is missing from the shell

support chat, email, etc... not responsive.

Mark got back to us right away when we were still looking for the purchase info but when we found it the responses stopped.

Having the same problems. All methods of contact with these guys fail.

No email, no forums, no website form submission. They claim 45 min response times and It's been over 4 hours for me today. Is today a Canadian holiday or something?

LMFAO where does it say 45min response time. They will contact you in 24 hours if you cant wait that long then find another product.

during normal business hours. Please stop the insults. (both of you)

Correct. My first email (and subsequent form submission) were around 9AM CST. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say in Alberta, they're on PST. That would put them 2 hours behind me -- outside of normal business hours. Fine. So I wait. "Typically" responses are issued within 45 minutes. I waited an extra 75 minutes before my post.

Either way, they may be busy (or it could be a Canadian holiday or something as I mentioned), not really a big deal, except... except poor DA staff communication seems to be a recurring theme around here.

It has now been 7 hours and I have had absolutely no response from DA. I know my emails are getting through because I got my forum registration email as well as the new customer email when I purchased my license.

I understand that sometimes communication is subpar between companies and clients, but as a new client, if this is indicative of the service I'm going to get in the future, I'm glad I only purchased a monthly license to test this out, because I am horribly unimpressed by the service DA offers -- as it stands right now.

Hopefully things will pick up. I've heard nothing but good things about DA.

as you mentioned "Typically".

What exactly is your problem?

You are kidding, right? You really expect a 45 minute response time on a product costing $299?

You are kidding, right? You really expect a 45 minute response time on a product costing $299?

They shouldn't advertise it if they don't offer it. The cost of the product matters not.

Also, apparently some of you folks cannot read. I was more than expecting to not get an answer in 45 minutes, and made that point clear.

And how long do I have to wait for answer for 299$? I left message in September of 2008 - should they answer till now or maybe let's give them some more time? This problem still unsolved, I'm using some strange workaround.
Developers of DirectAdmin do nothing to help me. I have never got any useful feedback from them.

Just cause you made a post on a forum doesnt mean jack. Directadmin does not use this for support. If you wanted support you should of emailed them. Tough luck.

Just cause you made a post on a forum doesnt mean jack. Directadmin does not use this for support. If you wanted support you should of emailed them. Tough luck.
I emailed them 21 hours ago - still no answer. No license agreement, no support - what kind of service is this? Probably I'll switch my servers to CPanel.

Usually when people think they have not gotten a response the response is in their spam box.

hi gus online support

hi if many of you guys or girls are high tech do this direct admin stuff i have no set up an ir server free for all

/server irc.freeleech.eu 6667 /j #directadmin i thought it might were use full for many people ;)

Its all ready been tried many times. Directadmin even had a chat for a while but it never got used.

LMFAO where does it say 45min response time. They will contact you in 24 hours if you cant wait that long then find another product.

Being that you asked...

Electronic Mail

Technical Support: [email protected]
Billing Support: [email protected]
Sales Department: [email protected]

We typically respond to e-mail inquiries within 45 minutes during normal business hours.

With that said, DirectAdmin staff have always given me great service.. just take it easy, I'm sure they get 1000's of emails a day they need to work through.

I know most people have the propensity to think the Internet should be fast, or instant.. but at the other end.. it's just human trying to keep up with requests and they have a life outside the office too..

Maybe I'm a little biased because I live in Alberta, Canada, and so do they.. just say'in. :D

Last edited:
Back