How to enable php_value in .htaccess

Dromok

Verified User
Hi,
I install php as cgi, and now php_value in .htaccess dont work. How fix it?

Sequence of actions to install in CentOS:
Download the archive with the extension wget http://pecl.php.net/get/htscanner-0.9.0.tgz
Extract and being in the directory with the unpacked extension run /usr/local/php5/bin/phpize (it may be that you do not have autoconf, then it should install yum install autoconf)
Furthermore
./configure --enable-htscanner --with-php-config = /usr/local/php5/bin/php-config
make
make install
At this stage, will give way, which was compiled module, copy it. I have issued the path /usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/

Finally php.ini add:
[htscanner]
extension_dir = "/usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/"
extension = "htscanner.so"
config_file = ".htaccess"
default_docroot = "/"
default_ttl = 300
stop_on_error = 0

Then in phpinfo() should display the module.
In order for sites did not give 500 error in .htaccess php_value should stand in front <IfModule mod_php.c>. Example:
<IfModule Mod_php.c>
php_value register_globals 1
</ IfModule>
After the performed manipulations, I have all earned.

actually....... I think I've hit a problem..... On a domain I use the Zend library, on my other server (mod_php) I only needed to add this to my .htaccess file:
Code:
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_value include_path ".:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/peterlaws/domains/djpedster.co.uk/public_html"
</IfModule>
which worked by just doing:
Code:
require_once 'Zend/Loader.php';
as Zend is in the public_html dir, but now I get :
Warning: include_once(Zend/Gdata/YouTube.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/peterlaws/domains/djpedster.co.uk/public_html/Zend/Loader.php on line 83

any ideas?

Back