Dns Error

reder

Verified User
Hi i can't forward my domain to my new vds

giving this error

Mismatched NS records
WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.

Error DNS servers responded ERROR:
One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
93.186.xxx.xxx

Multiple Nameservers
ERROR: Looks like you have less than 2 nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers
You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:

ns2.xxxx.com.
ns1.xxxx.com.

My Nameserver configuration is: (in Admin Level > DNS Administration)

adszgq.png

My vds is new, how can i fix that ? Can you help me about this.

Hiding your ips and nameservers is going to get you no help faster. Make sure that ip is listening to the dns port so it can receive queries.

93.186.xxx.xxx:53 seems closed but yesterday i can visit my page how can i open this port

Knock-knock, is anybody there?

# ps aux | grep named | grep -v grep
# netstat -an | grep \:53 | grep LISTEN
# iptables-save

And what output do you have from these 3 commands?

#ps aux | grep named | grep -v grep

Code:
named     3387  0.0  1.1 238424 23480 ?        Ssl  19:14   0:00 /usr/sbin/named -u named

#netstat -an | grep \:53 | grep LISTEN
Code:
tcp        0      0 93.186.xxx.xxx:53           0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN
tcp        0      0 93.186.xxx.xxx:53           0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN

#iptables-save
not giving anything

For this part everything seems to be running OK. So you should give your real domain name and/or IP if you want to get more help. Otherwise search the forums, as the same subject has already been discussed here thousand times.

my domain name is amonracrm.com and my ip address is 93.186.118.191

You should not be pointing both your nameservers to the same ip address. Surprised it even lets you do that.

Back