Kist, please, hosts offering DirectAdmin

saltlakejohn

I've become familiar with DirectAdmin from using shared hosting at MediaLayer, and I have no wish to go back to cPanel hosts. Can these forums please provide mentions of (shared) hosting services/companies offering DirectAdmin. Thank you.

[edit 15-JAN-2012]
Gee, I wish I'd hit the "L" instead of "K" in the title. List. Egad. "List, please, hosts offering DirectAdmin."

Pretty much I'm looking for shared hosting on LAMP — Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. Or similar, like a RedHat or LiteSpeed. Too bad cPanel is ubiquitous within the shared hosts. What I found to be an advantage with DirectAdmin had to do with the way it organized my tree, the directories and files, and the security management. Surely that has something to do with the Host's default setup, but I like the DA interface better, too.

Anyway, I'm soliciting your solicitations.

Last edited:
I've moved this thread to our Advertising subforum, under Hosting Wanted. Note that forum rules don't allow open posting of hosting offers; you should expect to get private mesage responses.

You might get responses more specific to your needs if you can give us an idea of what you're looking for.

Jeff

Back