DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Excellent! We'll get these fixed tomorrow! Glad you guys are liking the skin :)

AxIF, got your order :) Will process it tomorrow morning! EST

Cheers!

Happy to test

I'd be happy to test the skin too.

Nice to see such a change to staring at DirectAdmin interface for so long :)

Hi, I installed the skin and I get an error:
api_get("/CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS"); $doms = str_replace('list[]=',';',$doms); $doms = str_replace('&','',$doms); $domains = explode(';',$doms); $pillado=false; foreach($domains as $domain){ if ($pillado==false && (trim($domain)!='')) { $primerdom=$domain; $pillado=true; } } echo ''; ?>

// morfargekko

Hello everyone, we are looking into all of the issues reported and are fixing them right now. We'll release an update soon :) For those of you waiting for a free testing copy, we'll get it out to you once we fix the current issues :) Not many issues. Glad everyone is liking the skin !!

:)

Correct,

We are a spanish based company. Just switch to your native language in the footer of the page.

Hi , when i click on your link it turn me to a Spanish order site , i have tried it with google translate but not really luck
And do we register first to have a copy ? maybe a direct link would be handy

Thanks

We're getting ready to update the skin package with all bugs fixed. Once we upload this new package, I will activate the free copies you are waiting for. For those of you who already downloaded a copy, you can go in and download it again from the same place. Give us a few more minutes :)

Thanks!

CyberAdmin v1.0.1 has just been uploaded. I just activated all of the pending beta-tester orders as well.

If you already downloaded the 1.0.0 version, go back into our client area and download version 1.0.1. Remove the skin on your server before installing the new one, or overwrite with the same name.

Let us know if you have encountererd any additional errors.

We still have a few more testing licenses for those newcomers. Just follow the instructions on the original post.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

Hi, deleted the 1.0 version and installed the 1.0.1

Doesn´t work at all.
Error besides that I dont get that nice look:
api_get("/CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS"); $doms = str_replace('list[]=',';',$doms); $doms = str_replace('&','',$doms); $domains = explode(';',$doms); $pillado=false; foreach($domains as $domain){ if ($pillado==false && (trim($domain)!='')) { $primerdom=$domain; $pillado=true; } } echo '

// morfargekko

Are you sure PHP is activated on that reseller ? No one has reported that issue and it doesn't make sense that DA spits out that line without actually processing it.

cyberneticos,

when i connect as / login as a user from admin i get this:

---
File Not Found
none theusericonnectas
none Fri May 9 17:14:07 2014
servername
v1.45.2 DirectAdmin |LANG_COPYRIGHT1| 2014 |LANG_COPYRIGHT2|

Warning: file_put_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/include/functions.php on line 246
Cyberneticos
-----

Hi, this is a server with just admin and one client account.
No reseller accounts at all.

// morfargekko

Check to make sure you assigned either English or Spanish for that user.

cyberneticos,

when i connect as / login as a user from admin i get this:

---
File Not Found
none theusericonnectas
none Fri May 9 17:14:07 2014
servername
v1.45.2 DirectAdmin |LANG_COPYRIGHT1| 2014 |LANG_COPYRIGHT2|

Warning: file_put_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/include/functions.php on line 246
Cyberneticos
-----

Ok, very unusual. We have installed here on various servers and have not seen this yet.

We are looking into it, but we can't replicate the problem. We'll keep investigating. Sorry :(

Hi, this is a server with just admin and one client account.
No reseller accounts at all.

// morfargekko

No problem at all.
Some inf for You if it helps:
PHP 5.5.12
Apache 2.4.9
MySQL 5.5.31

but to pount out

file_put_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/cyber/include/functions.php on line 246

as a user why does it try to write thing in the key file

Code:
[root@host982374762 license]# ls -lah
total 12K
drwxrwxrwx  2 diradmin diradmin 4.0K May  9 17:18 .
drwxr-xr-x 11 diradmin diradmin 4.0K May  9 17:05 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 admin    admin       0 May  9 17:13 key
-rw-r--r--  1 admin    admin      21 May  9 17:10 license
[code]

see the pirint screen cyberadminpic.png
selecting a language does not help and the key 0 stays zero
i did chmod it to 666 to test and now i see some data in the key.

Back