[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Everytime there is an update available I have the followiing error on 2 server in the update tab:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 17
PHP7.2 changed the way count() is used and now displays a warning when counting non countable items, see PHP7.2 backwards incompatible changes "Warn when counting non-countable types" on: http://be2.php.net/manual/en/migration72.incompatible.php

When do you receive the warning ? I guess when there are no updates available, right?

yes correct same for me. Warning only when there's an update, no warning when there's no update.

Noob question

Hello, im new as Directadmin, where i can modify Custombuild using web interface (Reseller view?) Needs add an domain to manage it?

Getting Error while updating PHP using CustomBuild 2.0 plugin

Code:
Executing /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build php_expert 5.6 fastcgi..
grep: write error: Broken pipe
Done!

Please help!

Please HELP

Code:
Executing /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build php_expert 5.6 fastcgi..
grep: write error: Broken pipe
Done!

Please help!

Now I am getting the following error:-
Code:
[root@revati custombuild]# ./build apache
php2_release=7.2
php2_release=7.2
php2_release=7.2
php2_release has been set twice in the options.conf.  This will cause problems. Edit it to remove one of them.

There seem to be issues with the options.conf file of CustomBuild. I'd suggest trying "Regenerate options.conf file" option, or just fixing it manually.

Hello,
Dovecot and letsencrypt build error:

Code:
[root@server custombuild]# ./build update_versions                     Updating Let's Encrypt client
Downloading             letsencrypt.sh...
--2018-03-02 08:23:22--  http://files18.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/all/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.sh.1.0.21
Resolving files18.directadmin.com (files18.directadmin.com)... 37.72.98.6
Connecting to files18.directadmin.com (files18.directadmin.com)|37.72.98.6|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 24995 (24K) [application/x-troff-man]
Saving to: '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/letsencrypt.sh'

100%[=============================>] 24,995      --.-K/s   in 0.01s

2018-03-02 08:23:22 (1.85 MB/s) - '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/letsencrypt.sh' saved [24995/24995]

Let's encrypt client 1.0.21 has been installed.
Updating Dovecot
Installing dovecot 2.3.0.1 ...
Found /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/dovecot-2.3.0.1.tar.gz
Extracting ...
Done.
./build: line 16640: cd: dovecot-ce-2.3.0.1: No such file or directory
Patching syslog with LOG_PID ...
Can't open src/auth/main.c: No such file or directory.
Can't open src/imap/main.c: No such file or directory.
Can't open src/master/main.c: No such file or directory.
Can't open src/pop3/main.c: No such file or directory.
Can't open src/lib-master/master-service.c: No such file or directory.
Configuring dovecot 2.3.0.1 ...
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/dovecot/configure.dovecot: line 2: ./configure: Is a directory

*** There was an error while trying to configure dovecot. Please check configure/dovecot/configure.dovecot file.

I dont see any error with Let's Encrypt script.

For Doveto it seems that the extracted folder is different that what CB is looking for, try manual extract and check the name, if different, rename it to dovecot-ce-2.3.0.1 and try to build dovecot again.
Or maybe the downloaded file is corruptect, in which case remove dovecot (rm -rf dovecot*) inside custombuild and try to build it again.

Best regards

Hi, just letting you know, after update to 1.0.19 it keeps on message upgrade to 1.0.19 (maybe you forgot to change the version number).

I have this problem too.
I tried remove and reinstall it, but nothing changed.

Hi,
I have simillar issue to @awd's.

custombuild successfully downloaded
plugin.tar.gz extracted
update.sh has been run:

Plugin has been updated! CustomBuild plugin is now installed!

But the version of the plugin remains unchanged - it's still 1.0.18
Tested on two different machines (one with Debian 7 and other one with CloudLinux 7).

Last edited:
Hi,
I have simillar issue to @awd's.

But the version of the plugin remains unchanged - it's still 1.0.18
Tested on two different machines (one with Debian 7 and other one with CloudLinux 7).

same issue as others posted
centos 7

Since I update to the new version of the plugin I don't see the commands anymore when I do an update (or build)

It's now like this for more then 10 mins:
Naamloos.png

It's just not showing the commands 'live' like before. You get them seeing when building is done.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question to better understand CustomBuild 2.0. I have my Cron update settings set to "no" (e.g. updates=no) in the options.conf file. However, yesterday my installation of the Let's Encrypt client was automatically updated to v1.1.2. Is Let's Encrypt configured to auto-update regardless of the setting in the options.conf file? Are there any other applications/software that is set to auto-update?

Thank you for any comments (and for CustomBuild)!

Back