[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

It looks you're checking software installation tab. exim.conf is a configuration file. Please check "Update Software Configuration" tab.

I can't seem to upgrade to another PHP-version with the plugin.
When I set php1_release on the Edit Options tab from 7.2 to 7.3, I get the message "Changed php1_release option from 7.2 to 7.3" so that seems to register right.

But the 'Update Software' tab does not give me the option to do the actual upgrade. Even after 'Update CustomBuild' it keeps saying 'There are no updates available'. It should give me the option to update PHP, doesn't it?

When I go to the 'Build Software' tab it says 'PHP - Version 7.3 as php-fpm' but I'm not buying that. When I switch over to Custom HTTPD Configurations I can see all domains are set to php-fpm 7.3 but when you press that I see: "Configuration Syntax Error - See below for details".

Not a surprise, the details are: sh: /usr/local/php73/sbin/php-fpm73: folder does not exist". Which makes sense.

Edit: I should ofcourse mention I got it working by rebuilding PHP manually from the 'Build Software' tab, but it seems to be some kind of bug in the plugin.

Last edited:
I just installed the plugin on DA 1.55 (Debian 9, w/sysVinit, purged systemd).

This is simply a shout out for a wonderful effort and result.

Regards, and many thanks for this plugin.

Mike Brown

Is it true that the new php3_release and php4_release from DA 1.56 are not yet configureable in the plugin?

Update
Yes, after a ./build update i have this feature now:

D19-Yxm-QX4-AMTlnm.png

Last edited:
They should be, but I guess you need to re-build everything (i.e ./build php n), as the plugin does not give you an option to update the other PHP versions on the Update Software tab when they are not already installed.

Ideally it should give..
eg.
PHP 7 0 update to 7.3 is available
PHP 7 0 update to 7.0 is available

I didn't have built PHP again. A upgrade to DA 1.56 and a ./build update was the only thing to to.
After that you can see the 3rd en 4th php_releases

Specific software does not update

Hello,

In "Update Software" tab of Custombuild 2.0 (2.0.0 (rev: 2013)), there are these updates available.

Apache 2.4.37 update to 2.4.38 is available
MariaDB 10.1.37 update to 10.1.38 is available
PHP 7.1 7.1.24 update to 7.1.27 is available
PHP 5.6 (mod_php) 5.6.38 update to 5.6.40 is available

But when I try to update them, I get just one line of response that everything is Done, and the software versions remain unchanges (offering again the same updates).

Please advise

Thank you and Regards

Not sure why I'm not seeing the third version.

Attachments

• cb_options.png
    cb_options.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 41
  • cb_update.png
    cb_update.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 37
Not sure why I'm not seeing the third version.

If version is not installed, it has no updates available. Please try installing it using "Build PHP" button, then, where updates are available in the future, they should be shown :)

If version is not installed, it has no updates available. Please try installing it using "Build PHP" button, then, where updates are available in the future, they should be shown :)
I have.... but it's tedious..... I would've thought it'll work like if I didn't have SquirrelMail et al installed - which I don't - when I mark it as YES in options, it appears on the 'Update'..

Attachments

• cb_squirrel.png
    cb_squirrel.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 51
Hi,
Tried to install the plugin in older version of DA, i got empty windows when i tried to enter the plugin. After update to latest DA I have the same issue. Can someone help me? Image <-

Hi,
Tried to install the plugin in older version of DA, i got empty windows when i tried to enter the plugin. After update to latest DA I have the same issue. Can someone help me? Image <-

Sorry, i can't see your image. Can you upload them on imgbb.com ?

Plugin version

In DirectAdmin I get notification all the time that one of my plugins should be updated.
notification_plugin.png
When I open plugins I have 1.0.24 installed but a lower version is available to install 1.0.23.
version.png

Updating doesn't work... Please your help.

Edit:
cat plugin.conf
active=yes
admin_run_as=cb_plugin
author=Martynas Bendorius, MB Martynas IT, www.martynas.it
id=custombuild
installed=yes
name=custombuild
notice_count_url_reseller=
notice_count_url_user=
timeout=28800
update_url=http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/custombuild.tar.gz
version=1.0.24
version_url=http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/version.html
vue=1

Output of: http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/version.html = 1.0.23
Weird!

Last edited:
1.0.24 was reserved for DA 1.57, and has been released now, it uses vue version of plugin for Evolution, I hope you will enjoy it :) For other plugin developers who do great things for the community (for example, Alex) - you may find "vue-src" folder with everything open-source. It's not used by plugin at all, as vue/ is using compiled version of it, so, I've left this directory especially for plugin developers. More information on the feature: https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2270

I'll post some vue widget examples soon too.

After update to latest DA and CustomBuild 1.0.24 when i enter CustomBuild page i get lots on errors:

CustomBuild
Network Error

How could i solve this?
Thank you.

Back