Hello
i installed fresh DA,
i create new user, but i cant open site,
i opened log file and saw below error:

Jun 20 09:51:09 host named[1313]: automatic empty zone: 8.E.F.IP6.ARPA
Jun 20 09:51:09 host named[1313]: automatic empty zone: 9.E.F.IP6.ARPA
Jun 20 09:51:09 host named[1313]: automatic empty zone: A.E.F.IP6.ARPA
Jun 20 09:51:09 host named[1313]: automatic empty zone: B.E.F.IP6.ARPA
Jun 20 09:51:09 host named[1313]: automatic empty zone: 8.B.D.0.1.0.0.2.IP6.ARPA
Jun 20 09:51:11 host named[1313]: none:0: open: /etc/rndc.key: permission denied
Jun 20 09:51:11 host named[1313]: couldn't add command channel 127.0.0.1#953: permission denied
Jun 20 09:51:11 host named[1313]: none:0: open: /etc/rndc.key: permission denied
Jun 20 09:51:11 host named[1313]: couldn't add command channel ::1#953: permission denied

i did search, but cant find solution,

Please help me how i can resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i create new user, but i cant open file
I'm not sure what you mean. If you're telling us that the domain doesn't resolve on the internet, then give us the domain name so rather than guess we can test.

Is your nameserver running?

What is the output of this from the command line?
Code:
service named status[/copde]
What is the output from this:
[code]dig @localhost example.com
of course replacing example.com with your real domain name.

Jeff

Hello,

intodns.com result is below image:
Capture.PNG

[root@host ~]# service named status
named (pid 1313) is running...
[root@host ~]#

dig @localhost example.com result is below
Capture.PNG

also when i try open http://ip/~user , still cant open.

Last edited:
Since you're hiding all the information I'd need to test this is my last reply; perhaps others will want to continue guessing, but I won't.

I can't even tell if you've got two IP#s or only one for your nameservers, so I can't guess about whether they're on the same server or not.

If the IP# is correct and is the IP# of your server, then it's likely it's being blocked from the Internet.

My best guess is that least one of your IP#s, likely the one hosting your site ande at least one of your nameservers, is not properly routed to the Internet. But I can't tell without the real uncensored information. Do not send me the information privatley because for private work I charge my commercial rates, and based on what you've not marked out, you're in a country which my country won't let me do business. :(

I'm sorry I can't help you further; perhaps someone else will be willing to keep guessing.

Jeff

Back