Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: SpamBlocker 4.3.0, BlockCracking, Easy Spam Figther, and new exim.pl

Hello Andrea,

Kindly clarify what you mean. Do you want to say that you customized exim.pl on one of your server and it was overwritten with a default exim.pl? If so, then it's normal behavior unless you has an option not to update exim.conf/exim.pl with Custombuild.

If you want to have exim.conf of a latest version and exim.pl with your modifications, then you might consider using chattr​ and set the file immutable.
    Regards, Alex G.

- Get the best commercial DirectAdmin support and hire me on poralix.com
    - Follow and like @Poralix on Facebook

Hi Alex,

no no, not related at all to exim, i was actually replying to mr.suchy post (just before my last) where he was showing the edits he made on the script i provided on this thread (page 2) and in his ones all the credit are disappeared.

I know, is not a big deal, but is quite annoying on my point of view when you do some job, you share it with a community and than your credits get removed like you did nothing.

Regards
    SeLLeRoNe - Andrea Iannucci
    Head of Managed Service - Senior DevOps Engineer
    If you need my support write me an E-Mail to Support@CrazyNetwork.it

Andrea,

Thank you for clarification. I was not too sure what script you meant. I hope the user with nickname mr.suchy will correct his post.
    Regards, Alex G.

- Get the best commercial DirectAdmin support and hire me on poralix.com
    - Follow and like @Poralix on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by zEitEr View Post
    Hello Andrea,

Kindly clarify what you mean. Do you want to say that you customized exim.pl on one of your server and it was overwritten with a default exim.pl? If so, then it's normal behavior unless you has an option not to update exim.conf/exim.pl with Custombuild.

If you want to have exim.conf of a latest version and exim.pl with your modifications, then you might consider using chattr​ and set the file immutable.
    A bit old thread but it is listed on custombild.... Is this still the situation and solution to have modified exim.conf ?

I want to add rpsamd outbound scanning https://www.rspamd.com/doc/tutorials..._outbound.html in addition to BlockCracking (seem like a pretty simple addition) but also want to run latest exim.conf ... Maybe a feature request will be the best way to go to this end result just wander for outbound scan or for options to add custom things to exim.conf
    Trying my best

For rspamd users, anyone knows how to enable outgoing scanning with either any or all of spamfighter tools?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielP View Post
    A bit old thread but it is listed on custombild.... Is this still the situation and solution to have modified exim.conf ?

I want to add rpsamd outbound scanning https://www.rspamd.com/doc/tutorials..._outbound.html in addition to BlockCracking (seem like a pretty simple addition) but also want to run latest exim.conf ... Maybe a feature request will be the best way to go to this end result just wander for outbound scan or for options to add custom things to exim.conf

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112