How to Drive a Coder crazy

AndyII

Verified User
now if your not a programmer or have a bit of knowledge or someone has let you in on the answer ,
here is a quick joke for programmer's and or coders

how to drive a programmer crazy?
give him a bottle of shampoo and the instructions are ,
Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Sorry I haven't replied yet, but I'm still in the shower.

Did you happen to see the ABC sitcom The Middle las night? Brick's parents had to teach him how kiss a girl for the first time. (Yeah, I know... while they don't say it in the show the kid likely is supposed to have asperger's syndrome.)

They forgot to tell him to stop.

So four hours later he's still in the driveway kissing the girl.

Jeff

Ahhhn spoler alert!! ahahha in Italy i still didnt see that episode.. i suppose it will take a while before they publish it here xD

Nope :)

But i was joking ;) I dont follow that tv show, i do watch it sometimes when it happend that there is nothing better to watch ;) So dont worry :)

Regards

Actually i did not use it yet. Can you please describe me what is it ? How it's test ?

I'm confused too, i think is a bot that is trying to reach the min posts to get "Registered" and start spam.. but i can be wrong :)

Regards

so if you have someone that bugs you and you call them a 'Butthead' then would be safe to assume that a bot would be a "Botthead" ?

I was over at Lockheed Martin the other day, it was very dark in some of the offices, I ask why dont to guys change the light bulbs, the reply I got from the head programmer was this,
"Because,Thats a Hardware Problem" :)

I'm confused too, i think is a bot that is trying to reach the min posts to get "Registered" and start spam.. but i can be wrong :)
Anyone or any bot doing that to post spam is just wasting time... I read EVERY post on DirectAdmin forums, and I remove spammers as soon as they show themselves :).

Jeff

I not only remove the spam I suspend the spammer account :). Probably not critical; most spammers don't use it over again, but some try.

Jeff

Back