Important Date

nobaloney

NoBaloney Internet Svcs - In Memoriam †
February 22nd is an important date in the U.S. because it's the birthday of our first Presidet, George Washington.

It's also my father's birthday, and though he's been gone for almost 20 years, we're still celebrating his Centennial; he was born on February 22, 1915.

I'm going to be celebrating from home, recuperating from Cataract surgery I'm having the morning of February 19th, at the Kaiser medical center in Ontario, California.

All should go well, and I should be home the same afternoon.

Prayers and best wishes of course are appreciated, though I likely won't read them until this weekend at the earliest.

If you're so inclined I'll be taking phone calls Saturday and Sunday. I'm in the -0800 timezone, but frankly I won't care about the time should you call :).

Toll Free in the US at: +1 877 662-2566 (877 NoBaloney), or my International/local number: +1 702 359-5120.

Jeff

We wish good luck to you Jeff. We are sure that you will recover quickly from this surgery.

And thank you for helping us and so many people here in the forum.
Your knowledge and helpfulness certainly help many people and make the internet better!

Brazilian greetings from all our team.

Thanks to both of you. I've got another Dr visit scheduled for tomoirrow, and today I made my first car trip, to see if I could, before the visit tomorrow (so I'd know whether or not to discuss it with him. It's a bit funny having a lens on the right side of my glasses but not on the left, and seeing even better from the left. Tomorrow I hope the doctor and I agree I can schedule the right eye :).

Jeff

Back