POST/PRE scripts for Let's Encrypt request/renew/revoke

zEitEr

Super Moderator
Hello,

It would be handy to have POST/PRE scripts for Let's Encrypt request/renew/revoke.
For the cases when we use remote services to filter traffic and other load balancers and proxies.
So that we could write a script to copy/transfer renewed and newly created CERTs into a remote server without an admin.

Thank you.

Hello John,

The script /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/letsencrypt_post.sh as it seems does not execute with

Code:
echo "action=rewrite&value=letsencrypt" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue && /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq d800

Is there a bug in 1.50.0?

The whole thing is still considered to be beta, but we've been adding constant bugfixes.
I've just uploaded another fix to the pre-release binaries regarding the cert.combined files for nginx.

As for the action=rewrite&value=letsencrypt, that's all based on the domain.com.creation_time file.

Here's a sample way I used to test the renewal, so see what it does:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin
echo '1450093277' > data/users/[B]username[/B]/domains/[B]domain.com[/B].cert.creation_time; echo "action=rewrite&value=letsencrypt" >> data/task.queue; ./dataskq d2000
Don't run it too often, or you might hit the LetsEncrypt weekly limit (which was recently increased... but a limit regardless).

Also use debug level 2000 when you're trying to figure something out.
Any lower, and it might only throw major errors and hide important clues.
I don't usually go much higher than that for debug lines, but for mass/irrelevant output, up to 3000/3500 sometimes (not really useful for most people, and floods the output).

John

Thank you John. I bring my apologizes for confusing you.
I've tried the script with 1.50.0 Directadmin.

Back