Roundcube cannot connect to database

edvanleeuwen

Verified User
After upgrading to the latest Roundcube version (1.2.2), I am unable to get RC connecting to the database.

I have removed and reinstalled with Custombuild, but without succes. I can manually connect to mysql with the RC username and password.

The logs state the following:

Code:
[15-Oct-2016 11:12:00 +0200]: <bhqmvbn8> DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'da_roundcube'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-1.2.2/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 173 (GET /roundcube/)
[15-Oct-2016 11:12:00 +0200]: <bhqmvbn8> DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'da_roundcube'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (GET /roundcube/)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, but I have already tried that. I even deleted all roundcube files and folders, and restarted the build. But every time the result is the same.

Solved

I solved it.

I noticed that defaults.inc.php did not have any changes. So the mysql connection string was wrong. I manually changed this and now it works.

Custombuild use config.inc.php for the mysql connection setup.

Ensure you don't have a mysql connection string in a custom copy of config.inc.php in /usr/local/directadamin/custombuild/custom/roundcube

Best regards

Custombuild use config.inc.php for the mysql connection setup.

Ensure you don't have a mysql connection string in a custom copy of config.inc.php in /usr/local/directadamin/custombuild/custom/roundcube

Best regards

I do not have a custom directory. And after I changed the default config file, everything works. So I am not touching it. :)

Back