Cron Job

luizccm

Verified User
Hi,
I am with doubts in the configuration of the task cron job. It would like to know if this way that I complemented in the command field, it correct or is should be other line?
Regards,
Luiz Cláudio:

is correct this paht: /home/topgync/public_html/banners/maintenance/maintenance.php

confused:

luizccm said:
Hi,
I am with doubts in the configuration of the task cron job. It would like to know if this way that I complemented in the command field, it correct or is should be other line?
Regards,
Luiz Cláudio:

is correct this paht: /home/topgync/public_html/banners/maintenance/maintenance.php

confused:
paht: /home/topgync/public_html/banners/maintenance/maintenance.php

to

php /home/topgync/public_html/banners/maintenance/maintenance.php

Configuration of the Time of the task

In the configuration of the task, when I let the field (0) in minute, (*) in the hour, (*) in the day,(*) in month e (*) in the day of week, it means that the task is going to run every hour complete, every day of the week and every day of Month ?

Regards,
Luiz Cláudio

:confused:

Cron don't working

Thanks,
but my jobs don't working if this path:

php/home/topgync/public_html/banners/maintenance/maintenance.php

Already I tried to place other options, but script is not twirling for this way above, although already to have attemped others.

Regards,
Luiz Cláudio

:confused:

Webmin comes in handy when dealing with cron (the syntax for setting the times has always confused me ;) ) If you have SSH access, you could install Webmin and setup your cron jobs from there. You can also run them with a click, and see (if any) errors that are produced. Good troubleshooting tool...

Be well, TR

Back