Disable plugin(s) for specific packages/users?

Imtek

Verified User
Is there any decent way to disable a specific plugin and/or plugins for some hosting packages. Currently there is no way to do this decently.

I can imagine this is something that needs to be feature requested to be put into DirectAdmin's core.

Examples
- Ability to disable a plugin on reseller/user level plugin and/or plugins per configured hosting package(s) for instance with checkbox(es) unselected.

- Ability to disable a plugin/plugins based on user, for instance with checkbox(es) unselected.

Is this already possible within DirectAdmin because i have not found anything related to my question on the forum or on the help page(s).

I will also open a feature request ticket to see if they want to include this in DirectAdmin in the future.

Hello,

As far as I know there is no way to achieve the desired at the current moment.

When writing custom plugins we add such a feature per a request into our plugins, and it allows admins/resellers to enable/disable plugin per user or per user package.

Hello,

As far as I know there is no way to achieve the desired at the current moment.

When writing custom plugins we add such a feature per a request into our plugins, and it allows admins/resellers to enable/disable plugin per user or per user package.
Sorry for bringing up such an old post, but is there an easy way to add such a feature? I have a small plugin which I only want some higher tier users access to.

Directadmin does not have tools for it. Probably they could suggest a solution from a box. For now we do a check on whether or not an user has permissions to connect to a plugin from the plugin only.

So no matter how big is your plugin, you will need to set your own flag on per user and check it in your plugin.

We use this https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=479 for it.

Back